My first Berenguer

This is the first Berenguer I have ever done. It is for a custom order.

very cute…

He was cute to start with LOL.
Any critique on the painting?

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

He was cute to start with LOL.
Any critique on the painting?

— End quote

LOL… The lighting makes him look a little jaundiced… the painting looks good…

I am so fed up with my camera I am ready to throw it out in the yard!! It takes forever to do photo shoots anymore. I think I wore it out. I have taken more than 20,000 pictures with it I am certain.
Anyway, rant over. Is his belly button okay you think?

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

I am so fed up with my camera I am ready to throw it out in the yard!! It takes forever to do photo shoots anymore. I think I wore it out. I have taken more than 20,000 pictures with it I am certain.
Anyway, rant over. Is his belly button okay you think?

— End quote

Can you change it to an inney??? LOL… I think it looks fine as far as belly buttons go… I sent you a PM from “other” forum…

very cute - what size is he?
Was he the soft vinyl?
Judy

This is not like any Berenguer I have ever seen! Wow - really beautiful and realistic. what did you think of the vinyl - did it blush like BB vinyl? I was thinking about trying a berenguer - but I’m vinyl sensitive (lol) and I’ve had a bad experience with some other vinyl from another company - starts with S - ends in T. I’m not cursing either. I really think this baby is beautiful - makes me want to try a berenguer.

He is 18 inches long to the tip of his furthest outstretched leg’s big toe. Somewhat softer than BB kits. Not as soft as the silicone/vinyl blend. It was difficult putting back together but so was BB’s Nod and Blinkin. I like him better than BB’s full vinyl babies because he is so much more realistic.

Great job I love that very very newborn look you’ve got going on…

[size=14]Thanks! I don’t know why but I just have a thing for the fresh ones LOL[/size]

hes very cute I also like the newborn look.
where did you find him?

Wow! He looks great.

I think he is beautiful

I think you have achieved a very nice skintone. Nice veins on his head, too. I am not sure how much blushing you have on his hands and feet. I can see a little, but it just might be the lighting. His belly button looks good.

This baby is precious! Great job, I love the skin coloring and blushing on the face. Cute little nose!

Which berenguer is he? I looked at the ones that Kmart sells but didn’t like the one bent leg at the knee. I was wondering about the more expensive ones and how they looked.

This is one of the two Berenguers I bought from Carmen. I dont know what the name is. Maybe Carmen knows?

I really like him! What is the name of the kit and how long is the baby?

Adorable little baby - is is hard to reborn those little dolls?