My day just keeps getting better 😟

Went to go cure my paint and found out my sister cracked my nuwave. FANTASTIC! I’m so upset, my day was already crappy. I’m so angry!! I don’t have the money to replace it, I was just getting back into painting now I can’t. I’m just sitting here having a breakdown, best day ever. :disappointed_relieved::persevere:

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

So sorry, this happened. Hope you can get a replacement soon

1 Like

If I can find a cheap one locally I’ll just buy another one but right now I’m planning on just buying a new dome

Do you have the kind with the dome that is made from plastic or glass? The one I have is made from plastic. I’ve been using it for about 5 years and it has cracks in it now. I put duck tape on it and it it still works fine like that. If yours is the plastic dome, you could try duck tape until you are able to replace it. Not sure if it would work on the glass one, but wouldn’t hurt to try it.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know mine has a really big crack all the way up to side, I’d like to try it though

2 Likes

I taped it, i’m going to put a test limb in, I let it run once with nothing in it and it was fine :crossed_fingers: