My Christmas presents are almost done

The pics are bad ,my camers is sick, hoping Santa will bring a new one.
These are what I have been working on the past few months for my kids and grandkids for Christmas. I have another boxed and wrapped and Honey almost rooted. You ladies have been a great help. After Christmas I hope to buy me one from one of you ladies to keep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Patricia Ann

WONDERFUL JOB!!! They are all so cute!!! Robin and I are also giving our very 1st 6 reborns as Chrsitmas presents. We have already given 4 of them to their new mommys and they are being loved to pieces. We still need to root hair on the other 2, but hopefully they will all be done for Christmas. Let us know how everyone loved them.

Great work Your grandkids and kids are lucky

What a lot of work you have been doing! I see some really nice babies there! Love the darker monkey too! Did you paint and root him yourself?

WOWEEEE! You are my hero getting all those done for Christmas gifts! They are beautiful. Would you mind naming the kits? I think I know some of them but I’m not positive. Thank you!
Hugs,
Nicole

Your grandkids will love them! I’m really loving your Avery;she’s darling!

Patricia! They are beautiful. You have done such a great job. Boy, I bet that was alot of work. I think your Kaya is my favorite.
Great work, friend!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I’ve been so worried about them not looking as great as most of yours. I painted the little black monkey and rooted all the hair. It was a job. I had no idea at the time about finding the right color, that was when they first came out with them. I made another Kyra , she is wrapped, and she turned out the best. My first one I gave away. A lady at Church fell in love with her, she got sick , I gave it to her, when she died recently he buried her with it. My health is real bad and they say it is only down hill for me, so I wanted to make these special for my family. I have always loved dolls, have a few collectibles, I intend after Christmas of buying me one from one of you ladies. It will be a hard choice because all that I have seen listed are beauiful. That’s why I wasn’t sure about posting the pics.

Merry Chritmas All
God Bless
Patricia Ann

They all are absolutely ADORABLE!!! Great Job! I love the monkey hanging from the tree

Wow! You’ve been busy. There will be some very happy grandchildren when Christmas comes.

Shuree

These are all BB kits. As many as I have bought it would be nice if they would send me one free. I have been great advertizing for them.

Patricia Ann

Patricia Ann,
I think it’s very thoughtful of you to make those gifts. I don’t know if I misread the underlying MSG i think you are saying you want to give your grandkids something that reminds them if you?? What better thing than something you made and can be snuggled like a baby. That’s pretty tender.
Maybe you just meant at some point you won’t be able to reborn anymore. Either way you sure put a lot of work into these special babies and I think they’re just as pretty as the others on here. Made with love is beautiful anyway.
Hugs and God bless,
Nicole

Nicole, thank you for the kind comments. You are right, my health is bad and I wanted to give each one of my grown children and grandaughters something special that I made just for them. I had been seeing reborns and loved them but wasn’t sure if I could reborn one. But in April I decided to give it a try. All the info you ladies put on the forum helped me so much, I could not have done it with yall. Our little local paper did a story in May about me and the reborns as a humane interest story. I gave all you ladies a lot of credit and plugged BB. My health is not so good and there’s no getting better but I love reborning and hope I can make a few more just for enjoyment. It takes me weeks! to fin just one. But it’s great seeing them come to life.

Merry Christmas
God Bless
Patricia Ann