My Byron (little ten incher)

First small baby I’ve made. I never really cared for them til I had a request from a momma that lost a preemie and wants a memory baby. And I have to say I love how she turned out!

4 Likes

She’s so tiny! What size is she?

What a sweet little cuddle bug!

She’s 10 inches

Wow! She’s really tiny!!

Aaaw. So sweet. I love Byron.

What a wonderful thing you’ve done for her! Beautiful baby. I was too curious to know what the diaper tag said and zoomed in. The name made me smile. I just wanted to let you know there is still a plastic attachment left in the tag in case you wanted to remove it.

This post made me try to remember the lengths of babies at different gestational ages. Memory not being what it used to be, I had to look it up. According to the chart, your reborn would represent a baby at 20 weeks gestation. If anyone is interested in the numbers, here’s a link:

4 Likes

Yeah I need to cut that tag off and all her lil strings from her arms and legs and stuff too. I loved the name of the diaper too :blush:

1 Like

How did you find clothes that small?

1 Like

The Nurture Place has preemie clothes for 1-3 lb babies. They also have larger preemie & up to newborn clothes. I bought a tiny shirt with overalls for my Byron and they fit him perfectly.

3 Likes

The Preemie Store also has teeny tiny micro preemie clothes and Happy Heinies diapers.

3 Likes