My box opening of Felicity silicone

If anyone wants to see. I start out showing some other stuff first.

10 Likes

Great video! I too could not resist the coupon and bought another silicone lol, I got Sage :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I fell prey to the coupon as well. I have Steven and just bought Felicity. I was sure hoping Darren was going to come out today.

3 Likes

I was hoping for him also. I think I may get Sage

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I, too, fell pray to the coupon and got silicone Steven (who should arrive today). After waiting to see whatā€™s growing in my abdomen and whether Iā€™ll need surgery or notā€¦Iā€™ll have to decide if Iā€™m going to paint him by hand or airbrush.

What coupon? I didnā€™t see anything in the calendar. Did I miss it?

1 Like

It was a ā€œtop customerā€ coupon that was emailed to individuals :heartpulse:

Great video, so fun watching you open the box and hear your reactions

1 Like

If anyone does open the mouth on one of these kits please post to let us know how it goes. I have observed that the silicone these kits are made of is more rubbery in feel than the typical silicone I am used to painting. In fact, they remind me a lot of the newest type Ashton Drake silicones I saw at the last doll show I attended. Anyways, because they do have a different feel to them I am a little hesitant to open the mouth on one, though it might do just fine. So if anyone does please let me know how that goes.

4 Likes

I chickened out and didnā€™t get one silicone kit

2 Likes

I want one to but I know I shouldnā€™t plus I didnā€™t get a couponšŸ˜

1 Like

Do you have a YouTube channel. I would love to follow you.

Me? I do but I really donā€™t post much other that sometimes uploading my live videos after they are over on FB. Following my page on FB is more active.

1 Like

Okie dokie. Are u under Angieā€™s lil Nursery?

I also have a reborn group:The Reborn Connection For Reborn Doll Painting With Mixed Media | Facebook

4 Likes

Oh good thanks!!