My Body prices

I make bodies. Here are my prices:

The prices below are for 3/4 limbs and full limbs. Specialty bodies ask for prices.

19"- 22" are $16 each, 16" and 18" are $14 each, 12" and 15" are $12 each, 10" is $11. Shipping cost $3 to ship one, $5 to ship 2 to 4. I have white, pink, peach, tan and brown colors.

I will machine embroidery your nursery name on them for additional $3 each.

— Begin quote from “nightngale”

I make bodies. Here are my prices:

The prices below are for 3/4 limbs and full limbs. Specialty bodies ask for prices.

19"- 22" are $16 each, 16" and 18" are $14 each, 12" and 15" are $12 each, 10" is $11. Shipping cost $3 to ship one, $5 to ship 2 to 4. I have white, pink, peach, tan and brown colors.

I will machine embroidery your nursery name on them for additional $3 each.

— End quote

Wow that’s a great ideal, to add embroidery to the bodies, nice price too.

do you have pics of your bodies? I did not see them on your websites…

Stuck in Dallas in a snowstorm. As soon as I get home I will send some.

I am 35 miles East of Dallas so I am in the same snow storm! amazing and gorgeous! we don’t get snow like this!

Small world isn’t it! We were in Garland with my son and his family who is a police officer in Sasche. It was easy to get home once we got on 45 and headed south toward Houston.

OK here are a few pictures of different types of bodies.

wow …you were not far from me at all! I used to live in Garland…am now in Royse City…daughter is in Rowlett!

those bodies look great!!!

Janie has made most of the bodies for my babies and I really love them -they are made so well and really look nice -and the emb. is just such a wonderful touch!!!