My Beesley ❤️ Manor Elf

Thank you I wish I could have a collection of the three of them!

Did you have a hard time with all his creases? They are giving me a hard time on the :foot: feet especially

I love creases I use a fine detail brush and blend with a fan brush.

Katie you did such a good job with him! I especially love his skintone. Did you find him easy to paint?

Thank you so much!!!
He was so easy to paint I think because I found him so charming- I used it the same colors I use for newborns but just more concentrated

Congrats on his sale!

Thank you!!!

He sure sold fast! Did you go buy a keeper kit now? :wink:

Yes I did! Now thinking about those other 2 elves!

Yay!!! I can’t wait to see your next one. This one was perfect! :heart:

Thank you so much!!!

He is soooo cute, good job!!

Look who was waiting on my front porch when I got home! Oh. My. Goodness. He is so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

He’s tiny too. So I won’t have to bump someone off the paint table to make room for him. He won’t take up much space. :wink:

Oh my goodness HOW ADORABLE!! I just got my 2nd Beesley in today but now I wish I’d gotten Bipsey!!! So cute!!

I’m with you on the desire to have all 3. I don’t even collect dolls. But I want all 3 of these guys! Pics don’t do them justice. These little guys are adorable!!!

I will be WAITING to see your finished elf!! I can’t wait! When can you start!

He got his bath today. I’m probably going to sit everyone else aside and focus just on him. Now I see how you got yours painted so fast. He’s so tiny. I’m hoping tomorrow I can start on him. The toughest thing about him is going to be finding clothes. I’m not as good with yarn as you are. Your little outfit turned out perfect. :wink:

You could probably sew a simple sack dress for him, if you can sew. If not I’m sure someone else could make one to fit.

That’s what I’m thinking. A simple linen dress. I would love something embroidered though. I’ve been looking on Etsy for a vintage embroidered tea towel or something. Also looking at 12 inch doll clothes. But so far, I haven’t found what I’m looking for. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I just looked at Etsy again. I found this and bought it. I don’t know measurements. But hopefully the little pink trimmed doilies or that other little bitty one will be small enough that I can double it over, cut a neck hole, stitch the sides, and make it a dress. If not, surely I can cut up one of them to make a simple dress.