My Beautiful swap baby is home!

I am so in Love with my new baby boy Aaron Michel!! He is really the most beautiful baby boy!!! I will post pics in the morning of him. He has had a long trip and is resting peacefully right now.Thank you so much to Teresa of Beautiful baby’s nursery. He is just precious!

Can’t wait for pics congrats

I am having a horrible time trying to get pictures posted. I want to share my new baby boy with everyone. It looks like photobucket changes everytime I go in it and I have to relearn it. Not so easy to do when you are still foggy from a surgery. I will try again later

— Begin quote from “CKN”

I am so in Love with my new baby boy Aaron Michel!! He is really the most beautiful baby boy!!! I will post pics in the morning of him. He has had a long trip and is resting peacefully right now.Thank you so much to Teresa of Beautiful baby’s nursery. He is just precious!

— End quote

I am having such a hard time with photobucket this is a link to some of his photos. Thank you Again Teresa! He is just perfect, His hair is so beautiful !! You did a Beautiful job on My baby Aaron and he will be cherised forever.

Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos … s%20gbaby/

Congratulations!!!

I’m so glad you like him Linda. I would have replied to your post sooner but I was admitted to the hospital early Monday morning and am just now getting home. It’s frustrating not being able to get online! I got so sick and think this is one of those that will take a while to get over. Yuk.

Enjoy your little boy!