My Baby, Harlow!

My custom baby from the wildly talented @Alypants arrived yesterday morning! I stayed up after getting home from work to make sure I opened her box up ASAP. She is absolutely stunning and I am beyond THRILLED with my new work of art! I am blown away by her detailing and my favorite bits of her are her cheeks and that hair. I haven’t put her down except to sleep and cook. :joy:

Working with Aly was amazing and I’m so glad she went out of her comfort zone and gave me the opportunity to have a custom baby from her. She sent her super well packaged, with adorable goodies, and even some super soft alpaca! So kind and generous!

Now I know you’ve seen her, but I just had to take a few pics of her once she was here to show you guys too. This is my first custom baby and I believe my collection is complete at this time. :purple_heart:

Oh! And I named her Harlow. I wanted a meadow themed name to go along with Aly’s nursery name, and after debating with the boss (my SO) we decided on Harlow as it means “meadow of hares” and we have two pet bunnies. There’s no good names that mean “meadow of dogs” or “meadow of shrimp” which would be more accurate for my house. :joy:

And I had to include a few of my three keepers, Caroline who started this mess, Oscar who is the first baby I made, and new little one, Harlow.

29 Likes

Such beautiful babies!!!

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with a Levi! Harlow is beautiful and looks great with her siblings. Congratulations!

1 Like

Precious babies! They are adorable!

1 Like

Ugh- I just love your pictures of her! Auntie Aly loves you, sweet Harlow! :wink:

3 Likes

They are just precious !

1 Like

Beautiful babies!

1 Like

She is beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby Harlow!

Caroline’s painted hair is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you all! I am boring my sister and friends with snapchats of her :joy: It’s nice to be able to share her with folks who enjoy it! I did share her on my Facebook which I have not done at all with any of my babies, and had a great reaction! Lots of people who loved her.

@YelenaRey Isn’t it beautiful! I got SO lucky with that girl. I bought her on eBay from her artist for 180 dollars! I’m glad I jumped when I saw her, and now look at me. :joy: Crazy doll lady.

2 Likes

Congratulations ! She’s beautiful !