MR and MRS Claus

I couldnt wait to see these kits, but now I am slightly disappointed. They look like they are going to be huge!!! I was thinking they were going to be cute little dolls. Not Human sized lol

It’s really hard to say. They could easily be a 20" doll and with nothing in the picture to compare them to we’ll have to wait for the measurements to be released. I do like the body Denise has made for Santa. and I love Mrs. Clause’s boots.

They use the toddler baby body.

Oh they are posted int he 30 to 32 inch category. I didnt even realize that. But when you click on the link it doesnt tell you the size it just says XX. But The pictures look really big. I am interested in seeing what one looks like completely finished.

heres a link

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/santa … nsanta.jpg

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

It’s really hard to say. They could easily be a 20" doll and with nothing in the picture to compare them to we’ll have to wait for the measurements to be released. I do like the body Denise has made for Santa. and I love Mrs. Clause’s boots.

— End quote

Where have you seen a picture of the body, Cindy?

OMG!!! I thought it was going to be like a cute chubby faced one. not that it is not a well done sculpt of course but it is just odd as i have never seen something like this before. it made me kinda get the heebie jeebies in this form or being unreborn! lol

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— End quote

— End quote

I think she is meaning the “click this link to see all related items to go with this kit” link

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— End quote

— End quote

I think she is meaning the “click this link to see all related items to go with this kit” link

— End quote

That’s what I thought too but that link actually shows a picture of the Tibby bodies - both sitting and standing and I do not think either one of those would work with these kits since the leg/shoe parts start below the knee…

That’s what I thought too but that link actually shows a picture of the Tibby bodies - both sitting and standing and I do not think either one of those would work with these kits since the leg/shoe parts start below the knee…

yeah I know those definitely dont work at all. BB most likely stuck those to show for now, so people can have a “guestimate” of what the size of the bodies will be like

oh its not on there the link is wrong here it is

http://www.bountifulbaby.com/seaside/in … se&c=23311

True I’m sure hes cute once he is reborn I have just never seen one of that age yet but can’t wait to see what everyone who does one does with him

In the Santa link it actually says what body# he uses(7396) and if you plug it into the search bar at the top it brings up his body. Although i am a bit confused why they are listing the Toddler Bodies because the Santa/Mrs basically have 1/4 length limbs or less. Mrs. will use the same body since her boots/legs go up as far as Santa’s boots. http://www.mysmiley.net

Love the hands and faces. Not happy that they have sculpted vinyl boots. I’d rather they have feet and then I get to choose how I want to dress them. I’m confused with the 1/4 limbs but will wait and see what the body looks like. I already know what I’m doing with one of them. So excited for them to come out!

I really would love to do the Mrs so many Ideas for that ol gal - I do wish that they were alot smaller as storing a 32 in santa is not going to be easy -would have done a ton if they were 16-18 in - but may have to do at least one any way just for fun !!!