Mother's day swap

This is to let me and your swap partner about your likes and dislikes. Just pm your the question and answers by copy and paste.

1. your full name

2. your address

3. forum id

4. country

5. shipping in usa---- or shipping international----

6. email address

7. under 30 or over 30 no mini babies}

8. list 5 kits your swap partner can pick from.

9. hair color

10. eye color

11. micro-rooted or painted

12. boy or girl

13. favorite color

14. mottling or cremy complexion

15. extras {ex.blankets,teddy bear,bottle,paci}

16.favorite animal

17.scent wafers

sent mine!!

You might want to include a question that pertains to caucasian, bi-racial, AA, etc. Less confusion that way.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

You might want to include a question that pertains to caucasian, bi-racial, AA, etc. Less confusion that way.

— End quote

GREAT Ideal!!!

Under 30 {ex. tatie,tayla,tegan, rosebud} or Over 30 { cookie, kitten,cuddles, camryn}

If you pick under 30 then your kits need to be 30.00 or less. You’ll then be matched with a swap partner of equal vaule. Same goes f or the over 30.

bb kits

I’d like to join in too! I sent my info! I’ve only did a swap once before on another forum and was very happy and I love my little girl I got. This will be exciting!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

— End quote

What baby is your personally preferance. Caucsian, Bi-racial,AA,Oriental,Hispanic. This is for the mother’s day swap Kimomax brought it to my attention I haven’t had time to ask the swap ladies their personally perferance.