MOTHER'S DAY SWAP

I have not scamed anyone first Slamberth sent a doll using her address she shipped to piper in birdland and Caa Reborns was making Slamberth baby but she pulled out and I can prove it. She asked that her baby be sent to Slamberth. Also Slamberth used my address because she had ordered some stuff and the dogs rippied her stuff to pieces she also used my address for the easter round robin. I will never let anyone use my address for anything again. As for unknown female’s swap partner I also have proof that she said unknown female would have her swap baby by mother’s day. If anyone feels outed for this then I’m sorry but there not coming after you. I’m not Slamberth and never have been. And I’m sorry that there are swap partners that don’t like there swap babies. And before you go accuing someone of things here threre side first. Janisn said she had two funerals back to back. And I’ll post that message. And you know who you are if you had a problem you should have said so before posting or did you forget it was in the swap rules. Also I didn’t even get a baby on my list but I wasn’t even going to say anything about it untill all this started. at the time they were calling her Older Eliza. What I got was newborn eliza they dropped the older and it’s just Eliza now. I’ve had internet problems and Wasn’t able to respond to any of the messages that were sent yesterday.

CAA*Reborns
Sent: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm
To: JAMIE3024

Okay so the person I was going to send to will still be receiving a baby, correct? I don’t want anyone to NOT get a baby, I’d feel horrible. I moved about 2 weeks ago after living in a hotel for 10 months and am just finally getting settled in. I have 2 custom orders to finish up and didn’t want to have to push them aside to finish a swap baby.

Thanks so much for contacting me and letting me know.
Hopefully I can join in on the next swap when there’s less going on in my life. Big hugs!

janisn
Message subject: Re: MOTHER’S DAY SWAPFolder: Inbox
No everything isnt ok:( I am still doing the doll swap i am a little behind we had 2 funerals back to back…Then with work and all i just a little behind…I may ship out a few days later…I am almost done with her. I am so sorry but i havent had a chance to even get on the computer to even let you know what is going on with everything… I am so so sorry for this small delay but i am honestly doing the doll just a tad behind i will try to come on and keep you more updated as things are getting back to normal. SORRY! They will have their doll before Mother’s Day i promise you that!

Sent: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Jamie, thanks for clearing things up. I have been on the outside looking in and I can see how this all got to be very confusing. It speaks alot of you to come and explain. I know it’s not easy organizing these swaps. I’ve done the RR for quite some time and you sort of hold your breath hoping everything goes ok. It takes alot of time to stay on top of everything. I know I was often contacting people to make sure they would be sending items on time or within a reasonable time. I am sure you are upset but know that time heals and hopefully we can all move on.

CAA PMed me and said she pulled out because she was moving!

Again I would like to say sorry for sending you the wrong older Eliza that is what I thought you ask for!
this is what your info said “older eliza” the new one was not even out yet when we started the swap!

Again sorry!

I know none of the kits were out.

Jamie, sorry this all happened.

It has not got worked out! YET!

Jamie I’m sure these ladies are not trying to be mean to you but there was just a few things some of us did not understand…
1-I would have made everone aware of another swap was on the same street from day one
2 -My and piper had same booties on our babies
3-My and piper also had same flower in the baby hair
4-I remember somewhere you posted that you PM slamberth and she has not made contact with you… ( you being on same street I would have may a visit to her house but that’s just me…

I have been in a few swaps and I still have all my babies I received, and I still have your’s you sent me, and I will also keep her because I know that when I do join a swaps I will not know how my baby will look and if its from a beginner are someone that has been reborning for years …

i was not in this swap. but i agree everything is not ok!!! you still have the fact that three babies were mailed to your address and there is no proof that slamberth even exists!! even if you are a begginer that is no excuse for dirty babies being made from very poor quality materials!!

— Begin quote from __"kennedysboutique"__*

Jamie I’m sure these ladies are not trying to be mean to you but there was just a few things some of us did not understand…
1-I would have made everone aware of another swap was on the same street from day one
2 -My and piper had same booties on our babies
3-My and piper also had same flower in the baby hair
4-I remember somewhere you posted that you PM slamberth and she has not made contact with you… ( you being on same street I would have may a visit to her house but that’s just me…

I have been in a few swaps and I still have all my babies I received, and I still have your’s you sent me, and I will also keep her because I know that when I do join a swaps I will not know how my baby will look and if its from a beginner are someone that has been reborning for years …

— End quote

Yeah, I don’t buy it. Sorry.

Slamberth called me and they are going to send me photo ID’s later I will NOT be posting them! but I will let you all know when they do!