I was torn last week about whether or not to ship to Mexico. I don’t ship outside the USA. So this lady in Mexico bought my David Foxe via Paypal. I sent her one email saying, okay, I would ship to Mexico but I would need $25 more from her. Then, after consideration and talking to you guys, I decided not to go thru with the transaction. I refunded her money thru paypal and wrote her another email saying that I was not comfortable shipping to Mexico and decided to cancel the sale and refund her money. Today, she responded to my first email saying sure, she would send the extra money. Why she didn’t notice the other email I don’t know, but her English is not good which is not helping. The transaction is complete on my side. Paypal has refunded. It’s out of my account so I relisted the doll yesterday. Do you think I should put a hold on him or just go on?
I would just go on, don’t place a hold on him. If she contacts you again let her know your concerns.
Go on!!! ️:heart:️:heart:️ you handled everything perfect! ️:heart:️:heart:️
Sounds fine what you have done…My rule is 'always listen to your inner voice" - when in doubt - DON’T…Normally our senses are right on these things and even though from time to time we ignore them and something works out well…that is the exception and not the rule…
I think you should “let it go!” and move on.
I would write back to this latest email from her, to let her know you decided to not ship to Mexico and you refunded her money in full in her Paypal account. I’d do it just in case the other email got misdirected somehow, like into her junk file, or accidentally deleted. Just as a courtesy.
I’m moving on, Amy!
I already wrote her and told her for the second time, Bebe. I think it’s her problem now because Paypal processed the refund and it’s not in my hands anymore.
Yea!!! I hope you feel better now that you’ve made the decision.
Definitely. Sorry, I thought you had not emailed a second time.