More prayers needed

Napa county, where I live, has multiple fires raging again. My part of Calistoga is not yet under mandatory evacuation but we left anyway as a safety precaution. Two of the roads out are closed.

19 Likes

Thinking of you and hoping you stay safe!

1 Like

I am praying but you may want to pack up items you love in case you have the to go.

1 Like

Oh no! You are definitely in my prayers! I pray everything will be safe and the fire put out. :pray:

2 Likes

Prayers, Jean, for you and all of the others facing the horrible fires.

2 Likes

You have my prayers. I cannot imagine the disruption caused by the pandemic and this too.

2 Likes

I saw this on the news yesterday and thought of you and instantly sent up a prayer that you were safe. These fires are devastating! Stay SAFE!

3 Likes

Oh no please stay safe and sending prayers from Colorado!

1 Like

We’re already gone. I’ve had my go bags, photos and sentimental items packed and ready for weeks.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of you these last few days and wondering how the weather/fires were for you.
Smoke and haze cleared up where I’m at.
Hoping the same happens for you really soon! It’s smart that you were all packed up and ready to go. Stay safe, remember things are just things and can be replaced. We are all wishing the best for :four_leaf_clover::two_hearts::four_leaf_clover:

Ugh! :frowning: Glad you are in a safe place. Hope your fires get put out fastly.

2 Likes

Prayers :pray::heart:

1 Like

Sending up a prayer now!

1 Like

Stay safe!

So glad you’re safe. Praying that you and others can soon return to their homes. :angel:

Praying for your safety. Good decision!

Praying for you and that you stay safe.

My heart goes out to you Jean. God Bless you and keep you safe. I am in Placerville and I have boxes and Toby kitties things packed incase. It is so scary everyday. Stay safe.

I’m glad you evacuated, those fires have a way of moving very fast. Did you get your room yet?

I am worried about you all…is there ANYCalifornia that is NOT burning???
Please stay safe!!!

1 Like