Monkeys, piglets, Realborns and baby kits at new rock bottom prices!

People I need your help. If my DH ever finds out how many kits I’ve stored in the guest room closet I’ll be in trouble! I’ve got to downsize before the light burns out in the closet and he has to go in there to change it!
Please look over the list below and see if there are any you might want. Some are DC’d, some OOS, and some have COA’s and/or bodies. If the body isn’t listed, I don’t have one. I’ve got a smoke-free home, and most of these kits are still in their original / as shipped packaging. None have been painted or stripped.
All prices are posted and if you send me your zip I can calculate postage. Here’s the list:
Pigs: $25 each / no bodies
1 factory painted sleeping Petal
1 sleeping Petal for reborning
Monkeys _$25 each / no bodies / all are for reborning
5 Binki open-mouth orangutan
1 Bindi closed-mouth orangutan
2 discontinued Cici open-mouth chimp

** BB kits** $25 each / no bodies
1 Scarlet
2 Crystal
4 Kyra
2 full-bodied Max
More BB kits $20 each / no bodies
2 Lane
3 Precious Gift
1 Josie
1 Tayla
2 Rosebud
1 Irelyn
2 Kameko

Other kits
He’s Awake by Tina Kewy w / male front plate
no body or COA $65

Please pm me your zip if you are interested in any of these and I’ll figure out the postage (will combine into one box if more than one kit) and let you know. Then send me your email address and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice. Shipping to continental US only.
Hope you find what you are looking for!

I’m interested in buying 2 Lulu’s. :slight_smile:

I’m interested in your Asher Asleep

He’s yours. Just send me your email address and I’ll send the Paypal invoice. Thanks!

Thank you @britt40478 and @Katinafleming. Your kits are on their way!

Do you still have the factory painted pig? Or any pig kits? Do you have bodies for them? ~Also, are you open to trades?

I still have all the pigs listed. One is a factory painted one. I never bought bodies for any of them though. I just looked through the old style fat cloth bodies I already had when I made some of them and found ones that were for 3/4 limbs and the right size and used them. Had to take out a few stitches on the seam where the tail needed to be inserted, but they worked!
If you want any of the pigs just message me your email info and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice.

Are you open to trades?:slight_smile:

Wasn’t planning to trade. What do you have?

Just revised the listed prices on all remaining kits for sale. And I’ve still got a bunch of BB kits that aren’t listed. If you are looking for anything else or are interested in these just let me know!

I might need 1 or 2 of your Kamekos. I am actually waiting to hear back from another lady who contacted me this morning. As soon as I do, I will let you know about those.

Interested in chaz and sleeping petal for reborning please. 35474. Is Chaz the unpainted ready to paint version?

Chaz is the unpainted version

Thanks, just let me know.

Do you want the unpainted Petal kit?

I will take both please. Unpainted versions.

Let me get Chaz, CiCi and Petal.
35474 What will the total be?

Can send you all 3 for total of $89. PM me your email address if that’s OK and I can send you a Paypal invoice!

hassell71@hotmail.com

Just sent your invoice. Thank you!