Mini ofelia

Anybody know when mini ofelia is going to be available? I was going to do her for my,mother in law’s bday in september

1 Like

One of the dealers says that the release date hasn’t been released. (LOL) Small Worl Wonders will have the kit and her prices are usually better than the competitors.

3 Likes

Here is the site link to sign up for emails

Ordering with this link will get you a 5% discount on your first order. http://refs.cc/oFofejqb

3 Likes

I liked her page and signed up for the newsletter.

1 Like

Thanks Pia!

2 Likes

I ordered today!

Seriously? I didn’t think it was open until July 1st? Small World Wonders will have her for $61.99 (est. per Kaitlyn) which is less than MacPhersons. You can get 5% off by using the code I posted earlier.

Did you order through the link Pia provided? it’s saying it’s not available yet for me.

Pia, have you purchased from here before? I never have so I was just asking.

Yes I have. I got Twin B and a couple of adorable diapers as a gift (the kit was only $65.00 + $5 or $6 for shipping) which was WAY better than most sites. I also have Anastasia on order from Kaitlyn Brown (her site).

Okay great. Thanks so much.

Be sure you use the link I posted to get an additional 5% off of your first order.

Yep, I used it so you should get your points too. :smile:

1 Like

The coupon wouldnt work for me :frowning: but at least i got mine! :wink:

Hey is small wonders an american store? Macpherson is canadian and i have to let my bank know to let the payments process since theyre out of the states… Fraud protection

Kaitlyn is in the USA.

1 Like

I think if this was your first purchase, that you should have gotten a 5% discount. You can message (through the “contact” link and let Kaitlyn know and she can adjust the final price for you.

Brand new kit?? New size, I think it would be a totally new kit. If you want to ask Olga through FB, she is always great to answer questions? It is a probably a “wait and see” kind of deal.

Thank you pia :slight_smile:

Getting tired of waiting on this little monster sigh