MilosMeadows Reborn Photography Tutorial Review

@MilosMeadows photography tutorial is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it! This is the tutorial I have been wishing for! It is completely comprehensive, it is such a wealth of information, plus is it very easy to understand! The best part is it teaches how to photograph reborn dolls, not real babies, and there really is a significant difference between the two. At only $10 this tutorial is an absolute steal! (I would like to note that I was not asked to give this review, this tutorial really is that good!) You should definitely order a copy!

17 Likes

Yay! Thank you! I’m so glad to hear that you like it! I was so worried that it wouldn’t be good enough

5 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you! It is more than good enough, it is the best!

2 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that! Photographing reborns can suck sometimes, I wanted to make it easier and less stressful

3 Likes

You definitely did that! I have read some of the things in the tutorial before other places, but have never found everything all together, and never presented so well! There was also things in it that I have not read before. I really love the way you laid everything out, the pictures are great and very helpful, the charts are easy to understand and super helpful. I’m excited to take pictures after having read your tutorial!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see them!

2 Likes

I brought it, but haven’t had time yet to check it out.

I definitely need help with making better photos, mine pretty much stink. lol How do I buy it!

1 Like

Pm me and I can send an invoice, then I email the PDF to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an awesome tutorial. It is the only one of it’s kind - a newborn photography primer specifically for reborns. It includes everything from camera settings to positioning the doll. Victoria goes into detail without being overwhelming. It is well worth the $10

5 Likes

OK. You guys have sold me. I am going to order it!

2 Likes

It’s wonderful ! Very well explained. So helpful and easy to understand.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely a great tutorial! Everything is clearly described and lots of examples are shown so it’s easy to understand.
Plus, there’s a cute dog picture in there, what more could you want? :rofl:

2 Likes

This is great!!!

1 Like

I highly recommend as well! So much better a crisper/detailed images already just by adjusting settings!

Before vs after

13 Likes

LOVE your tutorial:) thanks so much for making it available!

2 Likes

I posted this on the other thread about it, but I wanted to post it here too just in case.

I want to officially say thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of this tutorial! If you didn’t know (I’d be surprised if you didn’t, it’s all I’m talking about lately lol) all the money raised from this tutorial will be going directly towards bringing home my service dog puppy! And I’m now about 150$ closer to my goal! So THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate it! And I’m glad it’s helpful!

8 Likes

I would like to buy one… will try to private message you

Thank you for posting this review @Babies. You drew my attention to @MilosMeadows tutorial so I sought out her tutorial thread and ordered one. I am so pleased that I did. Now if only I could afford a nicer camera… lol

2 Likes

You’re welcome! You can take good pictures without a super nice camera. It’s not as easy , but you totally can! Especially following all the other tips and techniques in her tutorial about lighting and posing, etc.

3 Likes