Milo

I got Milo yesterday and i must say, i am not impressed with him. His head is alot bigger than it looks in his pictures. The kit looks so plain.

I am working on Milo right now- I added alot of extra skin detail to make up for the lack of creases, etc. I will post him soon. His face is pretty cute. I think he kinda grew on me. He reminds me of Haley Joel from Forrest Gump!

Yikes, Kristi, I saw the picture of the little boy with th blonde bowl haircut, and wondered how you managed to get a picture of my first-born from so many years ago! If I knew How to scan a picture of him, you’d see the resemblance! Made my eyeballs pop!

Do you see the resemblance? I’m going to paint Milo’s hair tonite- post him pretty soon…

— Begin quote from “tiffsberry2”

I found this milo, I like it!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clown-Reborn-ba … 907wt_1304

— End quote

Wow That is soooo cool! I really like it too!!!

Now this Milo i like alot!

Wow I love that little clown Milo. How artistic of that person.

Kristi, I wanted to share this picture with you after having looked at your picture on this post:

Rhonda - those are some very precious little babies!

thank you Ginny! They are still my beautiful “babies” at 31, 33, and 34. Yup, all in diapers at the same time. How DID I do it? (sigh…I was younger).

Sounds like you had a great time! They grow so quickly, I was fortunate to have one very perfect little boy who has just celebrated his 40th birthday this past February but I would have loved to have had more. You were certainly blessed.