Micro preemie chat

Oh sounds like you need to give that a cute name too ( love the Chase dress :heart_eyes:)! I am currently making some alcohol ink art pieces. I made my own alcohol ink from taking apart colored sharpies.

2 Likes

Bump

Fell a little behind as I had a cold and stayed in the bed a couple of days. Back to rooting now!

2 Likes

Bumping this up! I love micro preemies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my Caleb again, lol. I am looking for another Caleb to make twinsies.

Here is the 11 inch silicone micro preemie I gave to my middle daughter that I got from RitaRichArnold along with the sili 5 inch one.

8 Likes

I am pretty sure I have a Caleb kit. I can check when I get home.

1 Like

@Phassell Thank you so much for checking!

1 Like

I love micro preemies too! This one is bee jee by Marita winters and she has full limbs :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Katie by Marita Winters :heart:

9 Likes

No more Byron, 10" Emma or Caleb? I believe you, but where did you see they’re being discontinued? I just see they’re out of stock.

That happens sometimes. In the past we have waited a couple of years for something to be restocked. It happens.

I just remembered that I got Caleb from a Forum Member about a year ago. I was lucky.

I’m going to get two mini kits from elsewhere, lol. Thanks everyone. Hopefully I will have a set of mini babies done by Easter or at least by the summer. :crossed_fingers:t4:

BB needs some new micros and minis that are more realistic. And some realistic mini fairies. Byron Claire and Emma are not very realistic or cute in my opinion

5 Likes

I wanted a Caleb so bad, and I bought one just a few months ago when B.B. put him on sale so they did have him in stock quite recently. It is the only micro B.B. sells that is even close to cute or realistic in my opinion.

1 Like

Oh Gosh!! They are all so darling!! :star_struck: I’ve wanted Caleb for a long time. That’s sad. @AnnieSokay do you know where you got the knitted things for your silicone or did you make them your self? Darling!!

1 Like

I forgot about this thread! I posted a year ago that I was working on a mini, but never posted a picture of her on this thread, although I did post her other places. This is Wee Mouse, she is a keeper:)

14 Likes

I Love her Lisa!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:TY for posting this!

2 Likes

She’s adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here is my Emma

3 Likes