Micro preemie chat

She is cute without them!

1 Like

Oh no, she must have brows, as much as I hate doing brows lol. better do my research. Thank you for catching that.

1 Like

You can do an air dry paint and sealer for her brows

1 Like

Paint them with your genesis and Carefully set with a heat gun. Sheā€™s adorable!

1 Like

I have the matte air dry sealer but wasnā€™t sure if I could use latex paint over genesis. If I can I absolutely will.

Painting Caleb is pretty quick, so fun. Iā€™m letting him cure so I can root. Then finishing touches! The Alternative brain kicked in, oh well.

1 Like

I am obsessing over this post! I am going to have to get me a pocketbook sized babyā€¦ If the poor doll will fit in there with all the other junk I have in itā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the eye brows :joy::rofl:!

1 Like

@littleboyblue I am enjoying him. I have a VB purse similar to @Phassell By the way what doll is that in the pic with feet sticking out by that silver can? @PutABonnetOnIt I will try not to forget. I keep looking at him/her thinking what else do you need? I am walking away for a few days cause I keep doing things to her/him.

2 Likes

Boxy girls. I canā€™t wait to see your Caleb!

1 Like

I always get stuck at a point like that. It is a Good idea, look at him with fresh eyes, no rush you being the mommy and all :wink:

1 Like

@Phassell Cute doll, are they popular now? @PutABonnetOnIt I need to catch up on my weather blanket anyway, lol!

There you go, another fun project to enjoy!

I just had to share this super tiny kit I got today! I have never seen one before but it is precious. And I thought Marley was tiny before I got this one. I hope she paints up alright.

7 Likes

Sheā€™s a cutie! Where did you get her?

Iā€™m working on a TON of micro preemie clothes and stuff right now. Biggest project is probably a vintage style dress and bloomers that Iā€™m still working out the pattern for. @PutABonnetOnIt saw the newborn version but I canā€™t publicly share pics yet since itā€™s a surprise for a custom baby whose mommy is on the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I cant wait to see the little clothes you are doing. I love the vintage style. I got this little one off of ebay. Luckily she came with an outfit.

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope they come out as well as I have envisioned them. I plan to do 3 versions, 11-13 inch, 14-16 and 19-21 inch. The one I made fits Chase by Bonnie Brown perfectly, it was made for her so I call it the ā€œChaseā€ dress now :slight_smile: Iā€™m also making bonnets and swaddle sacks for the little babies, a couple sizes of those both knit and sewn versions. Headbands, mittens, and maybe hats if I can make a good pattern too. Iā€™ve got lots of plans :rofl:

Sheā€™s really cute, I love the pouty face! She looks so little

4 Likes

Yes she has a wonderful nac for creating them! Canā€™t wait to see your new projects!

3 Likes

Thanks! I just finished knitting a new set and a new little toy that I havenā€™t seen anyone do before. But I havenā€™t taken pics yet because Iā€™m lazy lol

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see all the little clothes!
@Phassell She is a tiny cute baby. Good find!

2 Likes