Micro preemie chat

@AnnieSokay perfect for the purse

1 Like

Ty!

I’m curious: what do y’all define as a micro-preemie? I thought the micro preemies were 13-17 inch kits but I see only 10” kits shown in this thread.

Micro preemie is anything under 13inches, I think. I believe in real babies it goes by weight and gestation.

3 Likes

Found some very reasonable prices in this shop on Etsy! Everything cake beautifully packaged and perfectly pressed!

2 Likes

I’ve decided I need a baby to carry around in my purse. Any one have Caleb kit sitting around?

2 Likes

I am painting Emma right now.
She isn’t the cutest but It has been fun painting a teeny tiny baby. I think rooting her will be just as fun! Been making micro preemie clothes for her too.

7 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt Awe you are making her look cute! I have Emma and Byron. If I can’t find Caleb soon I may paint one of them. They will fit in my purse.

2 Likes

Emma and Byron would make better purse babies. Caleb’s limbs are a good bit longer.

5 Likes

You are making me want Caleb more, lol! i’d love his limbs to stick out, lol! @Phassell Thanks for the pic.

1 Like

I just finished one fo

r my Grandson and he is really sweet.

11 Likes

So nice, yes it’s Caleb I want!!!

1 Like

I think Byron is cute, but I hope you get your Caleb. Sounds like you might need a bit larger purse for Caleb :wink:.
Just made a headband

7 Likes

I’ll just have to carry a large purse, but if he doesn’t get back in stock soon I’ll paint Emma or Byron and then give him to the Toddler I am starting and just wait patiently.

1 Like

I love Zane, He maybe my future wip.

9 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Katie is another sweet mini

10 Likes

I dare you to go through airport security!

1 Like

Love her too! What a beautiful little mouth!

1 Like

Found my Caleb kit! So happy cause I really need a purse baby.
@Theara I only fly when absolutely necessary, lol! My daughter came to visit and she took the Micro Preemie Silicone back with her in her purse. (11 1/2 inches). No problem. I gave her so many Horror Stories, lol! She didn’t even have to take her out.

4 Likes