Michaels coupons

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you need any supplies. Michaels has some great coupons this week, good until Saturday 4/7. They have a 20% off entire purchase including sale items, 30% off Gamblin paints and mediums, and 50% off prisma pencils!

Thank you Bec!

Dude! I need gamasol and oderless thinner and maybe a black pencil for my first as baby (what color would you get?) So your walk in and grab a magazine or what?
Oh, and maybe some brushes since I am hard on brushes

The gamblin one wont let me apply it to gamsol

The coupons come in the mail, on their website and app

I download them to my phone.

I get them In the mail and in my email but I always forget to bring them so I usually just google michaels coupons on my phone while I’m standing in the checkout line lol and they’ll come up.

Thanks I wanted to get the prisma pencils

I just ask what the coupons are for today at the register. They look them up and give me the discount on the highest priced item in my cart.

There’s a good Groupon on Prismacolor pencils right now too. It’s the sets though, so only useful if you also plan on also using them for other art. List price on a 72 count is around $90 (not sure why the say it’s only $50?)

Thanks.

Thanks for the info!!!

Found another great deal today, this time at Joann’s. They’re having a sale on polyfil- 40% off. And they honor competitor’s coupons so you can use the Michaels 20% off all items coupon to save even more money. I bought a 5 pound box of premium polyfil today for a total of $17!