Met with an awesome member today

Had the opportunity to meet with @Grannysreborns today dropping off her new eyes.
She is so warm and friendly. And OMG so creative and talented. Had a great time.today and can not.wait to.get together for painted and and more dolly adventures.
We live so close to each other and the only one who does.not.find.my love of reborns and cute animals weird and creepy. :grin::grin::grin:
Thank you again for your hospitality.
Lisa

21 Likes

You’re so lucky! I don’t have anyone else in my city that reborns.

1 Like

That’s so great, meeting a dolly friend!

1 Like

I’m jelly! I want a dolly friend!

1 Like

Did you mean @GrammysReborns I am jealous too, lol! So nice to have a Dolly friend that close.

2 Likes

yes.

1 Like

I am jealous too. Where are you located, if I may ask?

1 Like

Oh thank you so much, it was so fun I can’t wait too we are going to to our Draken’s together and maybe much more. So nice to have someone to reborn with you. Fun, fun, fun!
We are in southern California Phelan and Apple Valley

3 Likes

That’s so neat! Awesome!

1 Like

It really is, I am looking forward to a wonderful new friendship!

me too :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:
Can’t wait to make a sloth. Already getting a kit together

1 Like

I have a sister in LA. Maybe next time when I’ll visit her I can make a trip to meet you, ladies.

1 Like

YOU MET MY GRAMMY??? IM SO JEALOUS!!!
That is soooooo cool! You are sooo lucky!!!

2 Likes

That would be so great
I would love that
Please come and we will have a great time!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Would love to meet you too. We would has such fun.

1 Like

That is so neat that you got to meet with each other. @marleeton and I live less than 10 minutes away from each other. We got to meet up and I had so much fun. It is so nice to have someone close by that understands the love you have for reborning.

4 Likes

You must be close to me too - I am in Edmond!

1 Like

Yes I’m not that far from Edmond. I live off countyline right next to the Kirkpatrick turnpike

1 Like