Melissa George patreon

I’m still following her. But she hasn’t posted since December 2. I know she had mentioned something about her husband in one of the videos. Does anyone follow her on fb?

I do. I didn’t see the post about her hubby. But, I have noticed that I haven’t seen anything new for a bit. I guess that must be why. Do you enjoy the info she share? I do. I hope I can incorporate some of it into my painting. I know she always says how much she LOVES sharing this info with us, so it makes me think that she has something going on, that she hasn’t even had a chance to let us know something.

It was a lil while back in one of the videos that she mentioned her husband n how she would still continue to share infro. I took it as him being sick or something. I hope everything is ok. I love the videos and information that she shares. Very informative. She is such a sweet kindhearted person.

I agree. But if her husband is ill, seems that she could pull out her phone or other digital media, and send an email to let us know. It would only take a jiffy to send that out as she does other broadcast emails. So, it makes me wonder. I do not want to drop out of it, but we will see what happens. I trust she is just temporarily unavailable. :slight_smile: Glad to hear you and others enjoy it, also.

I’ve wondered what was going on as well. Hope everything is OK.

I thought maybe she was just taking time off for the holidays but I remember her mentioning personal problems. Im willing to wait, the information she has shared with me/us has been invaluable to me.

True, but sometimes we are so involved with what’s going on, it doesn’t cross our mind to send some one a text or email.

True.

Im kinda worried about her…has anyone heard anything from her?
I sent her a message, has anyone else? I realised today that she hasn’t posted anything on FB since October.

The messages on Patreon tell me that no one has heard from her :frowning:

I haven’t messaged her. The last time she posted on patron was 12/02/2018

Have you read the message from other people on the last video on Patreon…apparently no one has heard from her, its worrisome. I hope she is ok…someone said she posted on FB in December as well but I just saw October.

No I haven’t. I’ll have to go take a look.

For those that follow her on Patreon…she has posted a message!

What does she say?

The email was for her supporters and it’s not my place to share. If you are a supporter than you can check your email or Patreon messages :slightly_smiling_face:

@Amethyst I’ll PM you

The email does say “PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL” so please be careful what you are sharing about the very sensitive information.

Wow! So relieved to finally hear from her xo

Same here! I’m glad she’s ok! :two_hearts:

I just read the email. I’m glad she n the children are ok. I’m still gonna continue my pledge until she returns.