Meet Anna Banana 🐵

Look at this cute little monkey. She’s a new, tiny 8” kit sculpted by Yulia Shaver and produced by Enchanted Kreature Kits. And for months I’ve been not so patiently waiting to tell y’all that Sarah Mellman chose me to do a prototype. Anna Banana will be my very first prototype. :grin::monkey_face::grin::monkey_face::grin::monkey_face::banana:

40 Likes

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news! So proud of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait to see what you do with her

2 Likes

Congratulations ! That’s great ! Surely first of many more !
I think it will be fun to reborn !

3 Likes

What a cute little thing! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Very well deserved! That little monkey is so adorable, I can’t wait to see your version!

3 Likes

Thank y’all. :grin::grin:

1 Like

I saw this yesterday! Congratulations, I can’t wait to see your finished prototype!

1 Like

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see her finished. She is darling.

1 Like

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Congrats! :tada: can’t wait to see what you do with her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! That is a cute sculpt too!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see your vision of her. She is so precious!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s exciting. You got a really cute sculpt, too. So tiny. Can’t wait to see her finished.

2 Likes

Yayayyy congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see what you do with this tiny monkey!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Can’t wait! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congrats on the opportunity!

2 Likes

You do consistently excellent work. So awesome that you get do this!
I’m curious if your version will have a lot of rooting done on it, and if so, was that something that was agreed on between you and the sculpt artist?
Are there certain expectations or legal obligations involved in doing a prototype?

2 Likes