Measurements for 12" Preemie please!

I don’t have a 12" preemie to measure for clothing but have had many requests for diaper sets for this size baby. Would someone mind measuring your baby’s arm length, neck diameter and waist size for me?
Thanks in advance!

I’m wondering that myself. I’m waiting for Tamie Yari’s 12 inch Jack and he is coming with a custom made body. I guess he doesn’t have to be stuffed to measure. So I’ll respond as soon as I get my hands on him - hopefully today.

Much appreciated!

I just measured my daughter “Lewis” baby arm 5 1/2", neck 6" waist 91/2"
Hope this helps
Carol

Hi I just wanted to say ,I went in to your site and your babies are beautiful. The clothes you make are beautiful to.

— Begin quote from “camiles”

I just measured my daughter “Lewis” baby arm 5 1/2", neck 6" waist 91/2"
Hope this helps
Carol

— End quote

Thank you!..hope I don’t sound dumb but do you mean a real baby or a kit baby?

— Begin quote from “Tinyhands”

Hi I just wanted to say ,I went in to your site and your babies are beautiful. The clothes you make are beautiful to.

— End quote

Awww, thankies so much!

I gave u the measurement for the Lewis sculpt doll
Carol

I got my tiny Jack sculpt by Tamie Yarie today.
Waist is 10.25 inches
front waist, between the legs to back waist is 7 inches
neck is 5.875 inches
the arm is full length and it is 4.25, including the bend in the elbow, not including the hand. since I thought you wanted this for a sleeve measurement.

The body attachment makes it 5. I would have made the body so it was designed for full upper arms and they would only be 4.25. This way it makes the makes the chest look too wide.

The shoulders are 4 inches across the back

With body temporarily attached he is 12 inches, not including the bend in the leg. Following the bend he is 13 inches.