Max by LLE Limb Question

I noticed when I went to put my plugs in one didn’t fit on the legs. I looked at the numbers on the legs and one matches the rest the of the kit JD1154 but the one leg is JD1054 (the leg the plug didn’t fit). I just want to make sure there wasn’t a mix up with my kit. Those who have Max may you check the numbers on the legs & send a photo of the legs?

Edit: Looking at Prototype photos I’m pretty sure there was a mix up. It was probably because the last numbers were 54! SIGH :pensive: I was completely finished too.

2 Likes

@quiltsabunch

1 Like

Feet photo!

3 Likes

I can show you a blank in a minute, but something is off here.

3 Likes

@Vanniek may still have a blank Samuel Brace kit and could check the flange number

(someone on FB said they think one is Samuels)

2 Likes

Mine is assembled now so I can’t see the flanges anymore. @RosieCait still has hers unassembled.

1 Like

Well that sucks!

Sorry the lighting is bad but you can see by the creases the one foot for sure isn’t right

1 Like

Thank you. Now that I actually look at the limbs it is very different. Can’t believe I didn’t notice sooner. As someone mentioned on FB that’s it is Samuel, I agree. Hopefully I can get a replacement.

4 Likes

And then hopefully you can match the paint job.

1 Like

Still, that sucks for you. You have spent so much time painting this. Good thing you are good with skin tones.

2 Likes

I know :weary: I planned his photos for today now I have paint another limb which will probably be at least another week now.

Thankfully, I mix my skintones paints in large batches so matching shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

:joy:
That is when I would be thinking… well does it have to Match :joy:

4 Likes

Def Samuel brace
Never thought of making sure limbs matched :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I was just thinking maybe I should do photos of him still while I wait. Lol

I NEVER would have noticed there was difference. If it wasn’t for those plugs.

4 Likes

I know he will be beautiful either way. :joy: I would do whatever comes first :joy:

1 Like

My max

1 Like

Samuel

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!! I’m just waiting for a response from the dealer. They initially replied saying they will let the warehouse know and they would get back to me.

1 Like

They replied they will be sending replacement legs Monday. Thank you everyone for your help.

6 Likes