"Make Me Pretty" Challenge Voting (VOTING CLOSED) WINNERS!

Thank you everyone that participated and thanks to the members who voted. Everyone did an awesome job!! I will put names to the babies.

#1st Place #14 @Neenee13, 2nd place #7 @Kate Third place #3 @AmyR777 Congratulations!!

We started out with the sculpt “Ella Elizabeth” by Brenda Smith. Everyone’s job was to make her pretty.
The entries are awesome and thank you for participating.

The voting will stay open for 4 days until 8/7. Everyone gets 2 votes each. PM me your votes. (Click on my avatar, and then the message button).

#1 jlesser

#2 andik

#3 amyR777

#4 nikkiroc
img src="/uploads/db4141/original/3X/3/7/37cc07a35dff1ffb6c4d563a21d4ca4e68fe1679.jpg" width=“429” height=“499”>

#5 mcurbelo

#6 GrammysReborns

#7 Kate

#8 Luvbaby

#9 micholc

#10 ksherwood8713

#11 Angel76

#12 lisalampe

#13 Alwaysyoursnursery

#14 Neenee13

#15 BecStorm

#16 twolipsanddande

#17 wispywillowrebo

8 Likes

Oh I love how different they all are!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Do we vote for who we think made it the “prettiest”? @micholc

2 Likes

This is very hard I like way more of these then I thought I would haha. Very nice job everyone! This is a tough sculpt to make look nice and you all nailed it.

4 Likes

Wow!!! All so different! I need more time to look… I just got home from work and will pray for some “me” time this evening. :rage::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Everyone did such a good job! They are all so different!

3 Likes

Sorry who already voted. A late entry was added.

3 Likes

Oh my! I love the different versions of Ella Elizabeth! The different styles of art are awesome! It will be tough choosing only two!

5 Likes

It amazes me that the art on the same doll varies so much from person to person! We need categories for more votes!

5 Likes

Just vote for the 2 you like best.

2 Likes

I love these challenges because I love to see how different everyone makes them. :heart:

4 Likes

Hard to believe this is same sculpt interpreted so differently by different artists…so many nice ones but I am going to wait till the late entry is in to be sure…Great work ladies…!!..:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The late entry is in already.

3 Likes

Feel free to make a comment so the topic stays current. Thanks.

3 Likes

Placed my vote this morning.

4 Likes

Got to thank you again for making this challenge possible, Michele! Little Ella stretched me and I think I like her best out of all the dolls I have! She ended up so REAL looking❤️

Did I mention I had to strip her and start over? Labor of love😁

6 Likes

I love mine too! And the smell was very nice compared to most vinyl! lol

4 Likes

Yes she had a very nice sweet smell

5 Likes

Voting is going well. I know we have a lot more members. Keep posting comments on here. Thanks.

6 Likes

Keep up the votes!

3 Likes