Maggi is here 😍

So nice!!

2 Likes

Maggie. There is already too many Huxley’s on the market :frowning:

4 Likes

Here’s a pic with eyes. I have no idea what eyes she will get in the end. I don’t have many 24mm eyes. And here she is next to Huxley. Don’t judge Hux, she’s very much a work in progress. :wink:
Maggi has a bigger head

But the rooting will probably be the same amount since Huxley has an alien head.
Maggi has bigger arms and hands
But their legs and feet and very similar in size

5 Likes

I’m so sad my preorder was refunded because they didn’t have enough kits :sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh that’s no fair!!! :cry:

1 Like

Where did you pre order from?
Thanks for the pics @Katinafleming, I believe Sue Sue and Maggi share limbs.

2 Likes

I’ll have to go check the actual name but it was a UK company, I got to the preorder game a little late and they said theirs was open so I ordered but a month or more went by and I got refunded :frowning: hopefully I can find this kit some day on eBay

2 Likes

You should email macs and irresistibles … if someone doesn’t pay the rest if their preorder… they will have extra. It’s iffy but worth your time :heart:

Macs has a waiting list. You can add your email to get on the list.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! So far Maggie looks so dolly and I am indifferent to her. I hope it will change with paint.

2 Likes

That’s kind of disappointing. Sounds like cheating. She should be a half price of what they are charging then :wink:

2 Likes

I have mine, Posted in the blank kits thread.

1 Like

Do you meant you have yours for sale?

I think Tutti and Yannik share limbs too

2 Likes

OK, now I know N Blick is cheating! :rofl:

2 Likes

No, there is a thread that’s been here for people to show off what a blank kit looks like

2 Likes

Would you please post URL here. I am not follow that thread, but would love to. Thanks!

1 Like

Me too!!! To spot the cheaters!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s this one @YelenaRey
Blank kits thread

Thank you! Now I am on it! :kissing_heart: