Madly in love with Maddie

Y’all, this kit is so sweet! And she is so fun to dress! :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

She is so beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my, she will be packed up in no time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. She looks so cute in the green and purple floral!

2 Likes

She is oh so sweet! Love that green bonnet!

1 Like

Her outfits are adorable!!! Sure looks like you had fun :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She’s beautiful! I was just admiring her on reborns.com! She will sell fast for sure!

2 Likes

Very nice, love the last photo. Remembers me of my daughter hair when she was that age

1 Like

I do adore this girl! You did a beautiful job with her!

1 Like

She is so adorable. I love this kit. What size clothes fits her best?

1 Like

Thanks everyone. @Rosa05 size 3-6 months fits her perfectly. The white dress and the purple and green outfit are both 3-6 months. The crochet outfit was supposed to be newborn size. I bought it for Charlotte. But the lady who made is way off on her sizing. I was glad I had a bigger baby to put the outfit on. The white romper with red flowers is 0-3 months. But those rompers are sized big too. That one is a little hard to get on. But it fits well once it’s on her.

Great, thank you :blush:

1 Like

So CUTE and those little TEETH!!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

She sure is beautiful, and so precious!

1 Like

Thank you. I forget about the teeth until I look at her from a certain angle. They don’t even show unless you look closely.

1 Like

They really don’t. I saw them, but not at just a cursory glance. They are so cute.

1 Like

She is absolutely adorable!!!

1 Like

Love her! Also love how you styled her. You are making me want to paint mine. :blush:

What size eyes did you use?

1 Like

Thank you. :kissing_heart:

Thanks. They are 22mm eyes. :blush:

1 Like