Madison Awake 💙

Here’s my Madison Awake so far. I’m making Evelyn, Libby, and Madison at the moment. So, here’s my Madisons face. She’ll be done in 2-3 days. I think she looks nice so far, and she takes the paint very well. :slight_smile:

Speaking of taking the paint well, I have a question. Has anyone every done the Willow Flower Sculpt? I am making a Peaches and Cream baby with her. I purchased the tutorial from a professional to be sure I had the correct info. Well, When I put the paint on her, like the Peachy color, it looks pretty good. But then later, like maybe the next day, I took her head outside and I was almost not visible. Then, another layer with color, and it was visible but then not so much. I don’t know if this is correct for this tutorial, but I just wanted some other input, please…

@Jacelyn5440 here are a few

You might want to do a thin layer of varnish on her before proceeding. It will keep the paint from soaking into the vinyl.

Thanks @Anne! I appreciate that!

I always put a base coat on the dolls before I touch them with any kind of paint. Is that what you are talking about?

I love your Madison! I really enjoyed painting awake Madison. She is a beautiful sculpt.

Thank you! I’m enjoying her too. I don’t know why, but I expected her to be bigger. She’s so little, but so cute. :slight_smile: