Made myself finish my AA Aisha...Kinda bummed

Lisa,
I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Your baby is gorgeous and I hope that you find your passion for reborning again.

Kim

She is beautiful! Your coloring looks very good.

Your AA baby is beautiful. I’m so sorry about your brother. I wish we all could do something to help you through this. It’s got to be hard.

your baby is precious , and I am very sorry for your loss.

Your baby is just gorgeous, you did a great job on her. I am so sorry for your loss. The ladies are right, just have to take it one day at a time. When we lost our oldest granddaughter, I didn’t think my heart would ever heal. But time makes it easier. When it got where I wasn’t crying all the time I began to feel guilty, thinking I was forgetting her. But now when I think of her, my heart aches for her but I smile. She was the joy of our lives, and now I am grateful we had her, even if only for a few years. God Bless you sweetie. Make sure to take care of yourself, don’t worry about your husband and enjoy your kids, They grow up way too fast! Sherry www.cardsfortroops.org[/list]

You reborn baby is Beautiful! You should be proud

I am so sorry about the death of your Brother. Reborning sure has helped me through some terrible losses.

Keep up the good work!

I am also sorry to hear you lost your brother. It sure is understandable you need some alone time. Let yourself greive. I hope your heart is full of memories of happy times you shared with him, to give you some peace.

Your doll is stunning, absolutely beautiful.

Be strong sweetie. Karen

She’s adorable, love the hair, and sorry for your loss…

So sorry to hear of your terrible loss. Please know thoughts and prayers are with you as you face each day. Your little baby is so sweet. I love her hair. Maybe you can find some solace in working on these darling little ones. God bless you and your family.

Oh, sweetie! I am so sorry about your brother! I can’t even imagine what you are going through, but I offer you a big hug!!!
Your baby is gorgeous!

Lisa I am so sorry for your loss.
Your baby is beautiful.
Debi

I’m so sorry for your loss!! I can’t imagine how rough it must be right now for you. One day at a time or even one moment at a time is the best you can do right now. You and your family our in my thoughts.
Your baby is beyond gorgeous!!! You’ve done a phenomenal job on her!!

I am so sorry for your loss You have my condolences.

I wish you the best of luck with your baby

Your reborn baby is wonderful. I love her hair. I’m so sorry to hear that you lost your brother. Sending you best wishes.

I’m sure there are a lot of us with unfinished dolls. I have 4 I have finished, except for the heads. And, many kits in a drawer. Enough to keep me busy for many many months!

Working on 3 at a time is about my limit. Two at a time would be more manageable. But when I have to mix up paint, I like to paint more than one kit at a time, and while one is baking, I’m painting the other. When I get the limbs done, I assemble the bodies, so I have headless dolls sitting around! As we all know, it’s rooting the heads that takes the most time. And, now I paint hair on them before I root them. I don’t have to root as much that way.

oh you have done a wonderful job on your baby,she is beautiful…
I am sorry for the loss of your borther…I lost my little bro 14 years ago 2 days before his 39th birthday,and yes I just tried to do a little every day,and I think of him alot still that was 14 years ago, we even worked together,I did have to quit that job,just to hard,he is with me alot to this day,The missing him will never og away, and I still have my days that I cry for him…but my memories I keep close to my heart and know someday I will see him again…hang in there…it is hard and there are no words to even come close to helping…hugs to you ,I can feel your pain…prayer is still the best medicine…

Joan

She is very cute. I hope my baby I am working on turns out as cute. What hair did you use?

oh my she is beautiful. i am in awe. you need to be commended for such a wonderful job at a time like this. and i have heard many a good comment here for you. i myself have lost both my parent, step mother, step brother, 2 full blood sisters, my stepdaughter, my nephew 9very young) , i also lost a grandaughter at birth. well the list goes on and in only a few short years with only a few months in between. so i know so much how you feel. the best advice was to do at least one thing each day!!! yes she was right. if you do that, and no matter how small a task, be mindful that you did it. my prayers are with you dear, and you will get through it. you won’t forget him. but you will get on in time. much love and thoughts. vesta

sorry to put this in here . i have already posted on your beautiful aa baby and pmed you. but i have to say to (oh shoot now i can’t remember your name) well you know who you are so please forgive me but your picture of the precious little “urchin by the sea” is just tooooooo adorable. i have never seen this sculpt before. is it new/??? god bless you all, i love this forum. hugs to all, vesta