Made my first reborns.com sale

If I don’t make a sale soon, I’ll be back in silver with you. I only went up for the holidays but I’ve gotten used to the exposure and it’s hard to go back.

3 Likes

Congratulations! @lollipop_cradle That’s wonderful!

@Sony72 Sonja, If you don’t mind my asking, what price do you consider mid-range and what range are your more expensive ones in US$ ?
I’m Canadian, too. I joined reborns last month.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding. By the way, I really liked your little Rosebud.

2 Likes

I find that my babies priced around the $450 - $475 range sell within 4 - 12 hours where if I price them above $500 they take a bit longer to sell (and the higher they are the more likely I may have to offer split payments for ones over $500 as well…) My Young Collectors Series babies I price from $299 - $349 and they sell within 2 - 6 hours usually…So of course cheaper, nice quality babies will sell faster…I rarely ever do auction and just put my price on them…

One tip in selling (know this from 24+ years in Retail management…) it is easier to sell a baby if it is not priced in round figures…meaning if you want $300 for your doll price it at $299 something like that…it is weird but the human psyche tends to baulk at 'benchmarks" like $300, $400, $500, etc…It’s like they stall because they are going over into another 100 category or something?? not sure how that works but it does…lol :smile:

2 Likes

Am I crazy or what? I just got a message from the lady who purchased Emma Jo (Jewel). I knew that she was for the lady’s 12 year old neice who just lost her father. When I got the message telling me that the neice was happy with the baby and how she enjoyed opening all the little packages I almost cried. How wonderful it is to know that your baby will be loved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like I am topped out at 300.00 plus shipping. Anything under 200 sells super fast, 299.99( lol @westernstarr) takes longer but still goes, 399.oo… Nothing. BUT, I’m hanging tough! Lol