Made my first reborns.com sale

I’ve listed there in the past with no luck but decided to try again. I listed my Jewel yesterday afternoon and she sold last night. I was shocked! Reborns has apparently taken off in my absence. I hope my next ones I list will sell quickly as well. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

WHOOHOO!!! Congratulations! I didn’t think she’d last long. She’s adorable.

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Fantastic news. Congratulations xx

2 Likes

It’s a great site. I sold every doll I listed last year. But some of them took longer than others. I just leave them on and occasionally I change out the pictures. Eventually they sell. That said, I’ve sold nothing at all in January. I’m trying to get some cash to build new garden boxes and it’s just not happening. Congratulations on selling so quickly and in a difficult month. Your Jewel is darling.

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Happy for you…CONGRATULATIONS…!!.. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yayyyyy congrats on your sale!!! :smile:

2 Likes

YAYYYYY!! I hope I can sell one of these days. I have to make one, and not keep it!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your sale!

2 Likes

Congratualtions!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

Misty

2 Likes

Any tips? I’ve just joined. That’s awesome that it has worked out so well for you! :grinning:

2 Likes

I have one tip. When you approach a good selling window, for example at Christmas time, go to gold membership. It gets you lots exposure. You can drop back to one of the lesser cost memberships at any time.

5 Likes

Great tip! I hadn’t thought of that

Congratulations! :sparkles:

1 Like

Looks like everyone has shifted to Gold. I feel lonely in Silver.

4 Likes