MacPherson's weekend Giveaway

I’m thinking more likely this. Of course, if you want to cash them out for money, they are only worth $1 for each MacBuck earned.

I checked my Mac bucks and I have none. Now I can’t find any information on earning Mac bucks either

1 Like

Also no Mac bucks, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t ordered since before they announced MacBucks would be a thing. I don’t know if anyone has any sweet clue how it works besides MacPherson employees themselves, honestly!

1 Like

I saw that. But do you see anywhere on there where they tell you how specifically to earn points? It just says you earn as you spend. But it doesn’t say how much you have to spend to earn a point. :confused:

2 Likes

I am not sure.
We can ask Brenda…@MacPhersonCrafts can you explain the Macbucks??? And how many are earned when we buy stuff.

3 Likes

we do have the explanation on our web-site in two areas which I am linking here for you. :wink:
You have two ways to use our points…one is simply use them at check out and cash them in which I would strongly suggest you do not go that way. 100 dollars worth of purchases is equal to one MacBuck used as cash.

HOWEVER we want to make it exiting for our regular customers by having an area that is only for them using your MacBuck points to make purchases not allowed otherwise. :kissing_heart:
Make sure you save up your points so you can go shopping…we will be adding to this section but wanted to start it off with some exiting finds for you.

Hopefully this is clear enough.
hUgs Brenda OXOXOXOX

2 Likes

So in order to have 20 macbucks you have to have spent $2000 on other orders.

So it will take a bit for most of us to have enough macbucks to do anything with.

So… You have to spend $100.00 to earn ONE Macbuck…:astonished:

the program was added on August 18th
so this is the first day they accumulate the points.
hUgs B

1 Like

Do points accumulate over multiple purchases? Like do 2 separate purchases of $50 get you a point? Or do points count on single purchases only?

1 Like

yes they continue to accumulate…that is why I strongly suggest you save them as you get way more bang for your points that way.

I am now reading through this entire post and I want to point out that during that contest we had last weekend… the kits were being “given” away with so much being purchased
This is if you ended up spending this much on product…then you get the sold out kit FREE with that particular contest. It has come and gone now…although I agree it is a large amount to spend, the bottom line was a free kit was received in the end that was along with your products you purchased.

We have had many free kit giveaways lately and the key is it is Free along with what ever the products are that you are purchasing. Of course not everyone will want to spend that and we certainly do not expect it!! This is why we decided to put it as accumulated points over time… Hope that puts a bit more perspective on it.
hUgs Brenda XOXOOXOX

3 Likes

Hi Jenn
that is why we have the very special kits to start off with…yes it will take some time for sure …however we are giving them away not selling them to you on top of your points gained by buying product you will normally get…

Over time it will start to flow better for you all.
It sure beats not having any program at all for our customers. :wink:

we will be adding more interesting products but starting with these hard to find kits first.
hUgs B XOXOXO

3 Likes

Do we get points for layaways too?

I like the idea. I just wasn’t seeing all the info so had questions. :slight_smile: Thank you for answering them.

yes layaway’s count as well.

2 Likes

I was searching other sites and I can see some (for example) where you have to spend 6,000 Euros to get a regular kit so we are quite fair with our point system.
Money wise it is not worth much to cash in… but products are certainly worth it for you.
It is all about loyalty rewards…so it is over the course of time. :wink:
We also include free shipping and many other surprises so this is not our only incentive.
hUgs B OXOXOX

1 Like

Thank you. I know I joke that $1000 is a lot to spend. But I loooooove the idea of the points accumulating over time. Not many of us can afford $1000 at a time. But I know I’ve been doing this less than a year and have already spent way more than $1000 total at all the sites. I already loved MacPherson and y’all’s customer service. But this will definitely make me try to find what I’m looking for there instead of at the places that don’t have points. It won’t effect what I spend at BB. They are secure with their exclusive kits and great prices. But it will effect my purchases from some of the other sites. :wink:

2 Likes

So to confirm - if someone were to make the following purchases, for example:
$50 on Sept 1
$155 on Sept 4
$45 on Sept 9
$50 on Sept 29

Would that person earn 1 Mac buck, since they only spent $100 on a single purchase one time, or 3 Mac bucks, since they spent $300 total over time?

IE, will we get to accumulate Mac bucks as in 0.01 Mac bucks per dollar spent, or only accumulate them per each $100 spent in a single purchase?

Just want to clarify!!

1 Like

Spend $1000 on ROSE show