MacPherson Issue

Dolly unfortunately the issue has not been resolved despite the fact that the the half price kit (now free) remains with the customer at free shipping
hUgs B XOXOOX

1 Like

YET you decided to post this image under the thread of “MacPheson Issue”

I’m sorry to hear, @MacPhersonCrafts, hopefully things will settle for you soon.

Can we talk about these spots though? If we can figure out why they are there or at least how to remove them, this stuff would be less likely to come up. You inspect kits. Are black spots growing during shipping?

I’m not trying to give you a hard time here- I see that you are trying. I just honestly would like to figure this out because I see them a bit too often and have no great way of working around them.

2 Likes

we do indeed inspect all of our doll parts… and my guess is we do it more thoroughly than most dealers do!!!
many of the parts come with the odd spot on it
most artists can create a “birth mark” or some way to cover it up
We have boxes and boxes of parts that do not pass inspection
we end up with many parts with marks and from what I understand most artists can deal with the odd mark
Our quality of inspection is much higher than any other dealer I know of
hugs B

1 Like

I think she just gave an example of how they can finish the points, in fact specific in the writing of where the kit was.

forgive my bad english

it is a spot on the bottom of the foot she is worried about on a half price kit…we totally refunded the entire kit now and we had already paid for the shipping of it to her!!! :frowning:

1 Like

So basically we can expect these sort of black spots on kits if we order from you, and we should just develop the skills needed to work around them… I will confess, this is definitely not a strong skill of mine since most of what I paint are BB kits, but will keep that in mind and hopefully learn. Thank you.

3 Likes

I don’t know that anyone was aware that your kits on sale were seconds, @MacPhersonCrafts. That may be the actual problem. If they were identified as such, no one would complain about small defects.

7 Likes

I was just showing what happened to tiny black spot after it was baked. NOWHERE did I mention that it came from you. This is a discussion forum, and we discuss the kit problems we had.
It is only fair that the lady, who is new to reborning, is told that “tiny little blemish” is something that is NOT as easily worked around as you are trying to say.

6 Likes

no not at all…we do thoroughly inspect all of our kits!!!
the spot this lady had on the bottom of her foot that was complaining on this thread had encountered was not normal but our point was that it was already half price so and we ended up totally refunding her the entire kit.
I do not think any other dealer would have given this same service
we do our due diligence to insect all the parts before shipping.
hUgs B XOXOX

1 Like

the cost of shipping back and forth is far more expensive for us and you already had the kit at half price originally then is now fully refunded so it is … FREE!!!.
You have to realize that we are a small businesses trying to make a living and to have expenses in shipping cost etc takes away from our livelihood. We gave your your entire money back and you had free shipping on route to you on top of it so to go on social media to drag us threw the dirt is not reasonable in my opinion.
I wish you all the best
hUgs B XOXOXO

1 Like

I looked up your Help Desk complaint about the spot on the foot and you were responded to on the same day twice with solutions that were not acceptable for you.
the refund was made today on a Sunday … although we are not normally working today … :open_mouth:
hUgs B

she was “totally” refunded for a black spot on the bottom of the foot
what else should you expect us to do LUDMILA?
B

1 Like

I’m so sorry that some of you have had problems with MacPhersons. I order from them frequently and have never had any problems. When I first started out in the reborn world a kit coming from Mac’s was rather slow to arrive, but they have come a long, long way in their shipping. I now receive a kit in only a few days and I consider it admirable. I have on a few occasions had conversations with Brenda and have always found the conversations to be very kind and professional and any inquires have been returned quickly. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones I don’t know but I will continue to be a customer as I have always had excellent service. I hope for those who have had problems will try to always resolve them in a gracious manner, this company is providing many great kits for us to enjoy in our hobby. Bless you all.

10 Likes

I am very sorry to hear this Shannon!!!
Our shipping has improved dramatically in the past year…especially in the last month!!
We are bunch of middle aged women trying our utmost to become caught up & I think we are doing a great job lately :slight_smile:
hUgs B OXOXOX

1 Like

thank you Lynn!!!
we need to hear this once in a while and you are right…we are getting much faster lately!!! :slight_smile:
Always willing to resolve.
this post continues to baggier us after the fact that we completely refunded the kit … kit remains in possession of the customer :open_mouth:
hUgs B XOOXOX

You’re Welcome and congratulations on the hard work you all have done for us by improving your shipping, it’s much appreciated!!

1 Like

thanks Lynn!
we are really trying to improve all the time
hUgs B OXOXOX

I went and looked through my email messages. @MacPhersonCrafts When I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to admit it. I must apologize due to the fact that I said there was no response back from Mac’s, when I was sent the Penny kit without paying. I missed the response back when it was sent, originally. Upon looking back at the original email, I see that Mac’s did respond to my message notifying that I had Penny sent to me without my paying for her. Mac’s did say, Thank you.

To: Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 6:10:59 AM PST
Subject: Re: Penny Blick.

On Tue, February 14, 2017 6:23 pm, Shannon wrote:

Although I have since paid for the one Penny kit, I just wanted you to
know that it was shipped to me, without me paying for the kit. Due to the
fact that I’m an honest person, I paid for the kit after I received it. I
just wanted to make sure you are aware that it was accidentally shipped
to me.

Sincerely,Shannon

Order Information
List Orders
| Order Number | 25-00005987 |
| Order Date | 2016-12-16 |
| Order Status | Shipped |
| Last Updated | 2016-12-16 |

Yes, thank you for that. The kit was marked off and we got the payment he
other day. :smiley:
Trina

3 Likes

I think I’ve only ordered about 4 kits from Macphersons, but each time the kits got to me very quickly and without an issue. I’ve never had a problem with them at all. They have been very friendly to me and have communicated quickly with me.
I’ve even gotten BB kits with black dots like that. The Joseph awake I’m working on right now had a black dot on his lip, and I dug it out but it left a hole, which the paint then clumped up in. I’ve basically fixed it now, but I wouldn’t say that’s it’s rare for kits to have black dots. I’ve received plenty of B.B. kits that had them, and they would not come off. I’ve not had to sell my dolls as boo boo babies either. It sucks when they have them and it’s annoying, but I can usually cover it up with a scratch.

2 Likes