Mackenzie Prototype

Hi I said I would keep everyone informed about my Mackenzie sculpt that won Jack Johnston’s 2nd place contest last month

Her prototypes are on the way and should be here sometime this week. I finally have her up on my website, which took awhile to do. I still need to fix one final thing…a big sigh I forgot to put her amount down. She is 18 inches long like that of a real newborn, with a head circumference 12 1/2 inches around. I forgot to type in the total amount for is $79.99 + shipping. She is now available for preordering.

Aww, she’s so sweet! You did a great job on her.

Thank you Eileen I was really happy she won 2nd place.

I was really happy with her wax molds so now I can’t wait to get the prototypes. The kits shouldn’t be too long afterwards

Thanks sweetie have a wonderful day

Mackenzie is available for pre ordering she measures 18 in long, I’m really pleased with her limbs I have given her the pincher grasp for her left hand. Her legs are very nicely defined as well as her arms, fingers and toes!

You can pre-order her at my site.

Hi Carmen, thank you I did get your payment. I can’t wait to see you reborn her I’m honored she’s going with you to your store!!! I heard one of the girls took a ride to see you and bought one of yours babies!!! That is great news.

Talk to you soon, I’m off to work on another baby :0

Hi Annie that baby is soooo precious, I’m going to be saving some money to get her.

Hugs Tina

She is just so adorable!
Hugs,
Judy

Goodmorning Tina and Judy

Thank you so much for the compliments on Mackenzie! I’m really excited to offer her as vinyl kit to reborn and I’m looking forward to seeing many how they will reborn her.

Have a lovely day ladies! I’m off to pack up Baby Lisa

She is so pretty. I pre ordered her. When can we expect her to be in and to get invoiced.I wish I could of afforded two of her but… LOL

Goodmorning Karen

Thank you and yes I did receive your payment. Her prototype is going to be here most likely today or tomorrow. So I’m thinking it will be another few weeks Karen. I will invoice you once they arrive.

Once again Karen, thank you and have a lovely day