Lyla is painting her 2nd reborn!

Lyla decided today she wanted to paint another baby. She picked one out and is getting her bathed and ready.

21 Likes

Good luck with you project, Lyla! You are a great reborn artist!
Pam, did you tell Lyla tat this hobby is so addictive?! :rofl:

3 Likes

Lyla is the one who got me interested in trying to paint one. And then I was hooked. I think she can tell how addictive it is just by looking around the house! :smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see her completed baby!

1 Like

Does anyone else see the heart shaped bubble right around where the heart would be on the baby? That means this one is going to turn out amazing! It must be so much fun to share your hobby with your daughter :heart:

3 Likes

Oh WOW! You are so observant (beside perfect sence of humor)! I look at the picture again, after you said that, and it literally melt my heart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice that before! It makes the picture even sweeter. I will have to look back at the picture I took of Lyla washing the baby and see if it is in that picture. I didn’t share that one because she wasn’t wearing her shirt…again lol only her shorts and sports bra. And by the way Lyla is my granddaughter. I do get to share this hobby with my daughter too though. @hyelah1990 is my daughter!

3 Likes

Lyla worked hard all day on her creasing! I am so tickled she actually wants to do this!

5 Likes

@Phassell Excellent job!, Lyla!

1 Like

She’s doing great!!

1 Like

Fun day together working on babies!

2 Likes

She is so precious… and so good at this already!

1 Like

Thank you. It is a fun summertime project for her to work on.

Omg her hair looks identical to my oldest’s (4). The color is even exact! It won’t even stay in a ponytail yet, but I’m hoping as she gets older, she will be able to wear little buns!

1 Like

@Alypants Hers wasn’t really long enough for a ponytail at 4 either. I thought it would never get long but it has finally started growing.
This is her at 4 and now.

2 Likes

Stop it- she is so beautiful!!! Breathtaking!!! I am going to show my daughter.

This is my girl

4 Likes

Exact same hair! :heart:
She is adorable!

OMG and the baby pig :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! And they both have earrings at 4! Violet just got hers!

1 Like

She is beautiful and doing great excited to see her finished baby