Lyla (6) paints a reborn

You and your baby are beautiful! Your hair is perfect. (Messy bun is in, lol) That dress is so awesome. Good job Lyla. Proud to have you as a Reborn Artist friend!

1 Like

Oh my word! SO ADORABLE! Those pictures turned out great and her hair looks cute Just the way it is :heart:

1 Like

The sleepy picture in a middle just blown my mind - it so beautiful and aftful. I would enlarge it, printed on canvas and hang it in Lyla room to keep that innocents forever!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Adorable! And her hair looks perfect!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! You can tell she loves her baby very much.
Her hair is beautiful. The pictures are perfect! :heart:

1 Like

Pam, this whole thread makes my heart smile. From start to finish, she put so much love into that baby. She will treasure this whole experience forever. I’m sure you will too! :heart:

1 Like

Totally adorable, Lyla is such a little sweetheart. She did an awesome job on her little baby. She can grow up with her baby and give it to her daughter someday and have it become an heirloom.

1 Like

She did an amazing job on her baby!! I’ve been working on one of the 10 inch dolls also , little Emma. They are so small , it’s very tedious doing lips and nostrils. I rooted red hair on mine for a tiny customer.

1 Like

So she’s 6 and painted like this? I’m done lol!! Fantastic job!!

1 Like

Beautiful photo shoot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like