Lyla (6) paints a reborn

Lyla decided to paint a little today. I tried to block out her nakedness …anyone else likes to paint in their panties!? :rofl:
She is working on some little details. Maybe she will be finishing up soon. !

9 Likes

At least she won’t get paint on her clothes? :rofl:

3 Likes

She tried to make a little heart shaped birthmark. :heart:
She said little Rosie looks like a little Grandma. :laughing:

9 Likes

So so so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I ordered Byron for my daughter to paint after seeing this post. It’s a perfect baby for their age.

1 Like

It really is. She will only paint for such a short time, maybe a layer or 2, and then she is done so the smaller size is definitely better.

1 Like

I agree. She’s been painting the Leah kit FOREVER! Lol. Every once in a while she will tell me she wants to work on her baby and then she’ll do a little bit. Lol.

1 Like

Yes, she does :slight_smile:

Update on Lyla’s Little Rosie …she is getting close

!

16 Likes

OMG She did an AMAZING job on her baby! It hard to believe that it was created by 6 y.o. She has a great future in reborning!

1 Like

It has taken her so long, she loses interest quick. I did do the varnish and gloss for her but she has worked hard on the rest. She will be putting her together soon I hope.

she did a fabulous job!

1 Like

Adorable!!!

1 Like

This baby is even better than the pictures used on BB’s website. Just beautiful!

If this is what a 6-year-old can do with you as her instructor, holy smokes woman, you should be teaching!

1 Like

Wow, she’s done a great job.
Time for me to pack up my paintbrushes, she’s doing better work than me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Talent runs through your family that is for Sure! She is doing great!

3 Likes

Wow!!! This baby is amazing!! That is true talent right there. She is cuter than the prototypes of Byron :purple_heart:

2 Likes

She has done an incredible job on this baby!

2 Likes

Aw she looks so good! :two_hearts:

1 Like

She is a natural! What a beautiful baby she made.

1 Like