Lyla (6) paints a reborn

My granddaughter is making her very own baby! I just wanted to share her journey!

42 Likes

She is doing a great job!

2 Likes

She is going to love her new baby so much! Painting can really make a bond. She is truly doing a wonderful job

3 Likes

A Natural!!! Look at that concentration!! God Bless!

3 Likes

I’m impressed. She’s doing great! Such concentration! Her baby looks really good. Looks like you’ve found a reborning buddy.

2 Likes

How wonderful for her to have a chance to paint her own baby, she looks very professional sitting there and doing a great job.

3 Likes

I think it is a great experience for her. She is enjoying herself and looking forward to the finished baby. Her favorite part so far has been painting her lips. The child loves to do make up so that was like doing lipstick to her!

2 Likes

She is absolutely adorable and doing an amazing job!!

2 Likes

The lips are perfect.

1 Like

Wow, she’s doing great!

1 Like

She doing a great job

1 Like

Super sweet!

1 Like

So cute . Please keep as update do .

1 Like

She’s doing great!

2 Likes

Aw she looks really good!

1 Like

These pictures are so precious. Love those blonde curls. She is really intent on doing it correctly. I like the doll she is doing. Please share when she is finished.

1 Like

She does not like the curls at all. She had asked her Mama to straighten it in the last picture. I hope one day she will appreciate her sweet curls.
She is working hard on her baby. I know she will be so proud of it when she finishes.

2 Likes

So impressive! Her mottling and lips are beautiful and I could not resist a smile looking at baby in the bathtub picture :blush:

1 Like

That is so sweet, she is doing a great job!!

1 Like

She is doing an awesome job!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like