Lucy By Tina Kewy parade

Hi, can I get a Lucy By Tina Kewy parade? I am thinking of ordering the kit from MacPhersons and would love to see your completed babies for inspiration. Also, if you had any issues with the kits or tips and tricks to share that would be wonderful. Thank you!

4 Likes

I’d like to see this too. Hopefully someone has a Lucy to show us.

1 Like

Obviously they are not all Lucy by T. Kewy, but maybe you can find some here under ‘lucy’

https://www.reborns.com/index.cgi?find=lucy&sub=Search

1 Like

I haven’t done mine yet, but I love this kit and I already bought her clothes. If you google Lucy by Tina Kewy and click on images at the top, there’s dozens of pictures of her.

1 Like

3 Likes

How did you like the kit? Pros and cons?

She’s a cute kit and wasn’t too difficult to paint/root she is fairly large though so rooting takes a while

1 Like

I found a few by Kewy. The other Lucy kits on there are cute too. And of course, I ordered her. I want to get a tummy plate for her but not sure which one. I’m scared that the vinyls won’t match if it’s not the same sculptor. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Here’s one that I painted from years ago. All I remember was that she was bigger than I expected, sold quickly, and I didn’t like the color of the vinyl… but that’s probably just me. I don’t care for orange vinyl.

5 Likes

Well you sure did a beautiful job with that orange vinyl!

1 Like

I was not entirely happy with her, but thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Aww, she is beautiful with all her chubbiness! Bigger babies are my favorite! And you are an awesome artist! :heart:

1 Like

I recently did this one as a custom order. I used a BB front loading legs body on her. The #8828 or the other Joseph body will work.

6 Likes