Lucky and spoiled by my bb ladies❤️

I was lucky enough to to win the last 3 PIF’s. Which is bizarre because I haven’t won anything since 6 grade when I picked the right number and won a goldfish. Lol I have finally gotten around to taking photos of all the amazing gifts I received! I am so blessed. :heart:️my first PIF will be picked this Tuesday evening for Helens PIF. Next I received moonbeams package and I have a new PIF question ready to announce Tuesday night. THEN… The following Tuesday, we will do it all over again… For Sierras PIF! Thank you everyone… Now! Here are some photos!!!

5 Likes

My goodies from Helen! There was also a package of tea, which I drank. Lolol :flushed:

8 Likes

Now… From ms. October moonbeam…

7 Likes

And last but def. not least, our very talented Sierra! She handmade mitten the bundle baby, and sewed the black and white set… And crocheted a pea pod and a little hat!

8 Likes

I am so thankful for all of you… And I feel so spoiled also!! What luck! I think it’s bunny! My husband thinks I am stealing from him and buying all these things!!! I told him… No, I am lucky and loved❤️

4 Likes

With the forum changes, my pics come out stretched out:-( weird looking! Sorry! :grin:

Awww October:-) you have such a pure heart❤️

2 Likes

All such great gifts for your reborn babies. Even better if you have a little girl next Spring!!

1 Like

I know! My baby might have a wardrobe started!!! How do I use a pea pod? Lol

And it’s green, like a pea! Lol :heart:

Dang Nikki you got a haul GF! That looks more like a start of a wardrobe for boy or girl bunny! Way to go congrats!!

2 Likes

Lol not unless boy bunny dresses in drag! I think the ladies are thinking girl!

2 Likes

Great gifts piglet !!!

1 Like

Such awesome gifts :smile:

1 Like

Great gifts! I’m so happy for you!! :smile:

1 Like

I’m going to try! Maybe better in just a onesie!

I love that I’m your piglet​:heart:️:pig::pig_nose::pig2: I actually feel like a pig right now! I had mcdonalds for dinner ( yuck) and my belly is HUGE!

Nikki the pea pod is used like this

Best used for real babies (bunny maybe😉) they just curl right up in there!

3 Likes

Oh my god really? I can’t wait to try it!!! What if bunny is huge like Libby??? :scream:

Congrats Nikki!! I love all of your PIF goodies! You are Lucky and Loved! We all feel that way about you!
Hugs,
Debbie

1 Like