Luciano Closed Eye Doll Kit by Cassie Ann Brace

I noticed on Facebook that some people have already recieved their Luciana. Has anyone hear recieved theirs or an invoice…as I have heard nothing.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I didn’t order him, but MacPherson’s began shipping theirs yesterday I believe

Mine came today.

2 Likes

Mine will arrive today from Macphersons

3 Likes

I’ve received my invoice from Truborns.

Nope haven’t received an invoice

What do you think of the kit?
and @jlesser

1 Like

I actually just sat back down from inspecting mine. I like it. I just did a quick look over for spots, dots, dirt, etc. and it is clean, light vinyl (like Ramsey if you had her)

His soft spot is a bit odd but rooted hair will cover it. I think it should have been smoothed over a little. It is kinda like lines…

3 Likes

The soft spot and top of head has an odd shape cut marks that are molded that do not look natural, very nice limbs. Over all a nice kit except the top of the head.

4 Likes

I hate trying to paint hair over those. I’ve never been a fan of the soft spots and lines on the head because of that.

2 Likes

Well this one is quite odd. Like a triangle:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

The big toe looks like it might have possible pin pricks. I am glad you aske dso I could look. I may varnish first.

1 Like

Grrrrrrr:frowning:

1 Like

I varnish all of mine. Should help with that.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this could be a painted hair baby. May need a little tuff of hair rooted.

1 Like

with flash

2 Likes

Inspecting mine more now…

He may share arms with Ramsey… my Ramsey has kind of holes at the knuckle finger crease that I am going to fill in… and his are like that too. Not a big deal but may grab paint.

Triangular big toenails… But my real kids had that…
Also I use the nail extender and may be able to shape them better

• I dont see anything that looks like pin dots so far
2 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t heard a thing. I ordered from dollssoreal.com

What is that?

Mine was delivered today too! Haven’t been home to unpack him though :weary:

2 Likes