Lucian the hybrid

Anyone else preordering Lucian? I want him so bad. I want all the Lucians. My werepup was my favorite of all my babies. I wasn’t able to get hold of anymore werepups. I don’t want to risk that with Lucian. Does anyone know if he’s limited edition?

6 Likes

He’s amazing! All that rooting, though. I don’t think I could handle that. :see_no_evil:

Debbie has said he will be an open edition :blush:. I have pre ordered him already. Although after the two cats I did I will definitely be painting him and maybe some light rooting only!

2 Likes

I rooted my whole werepup. It took several days and about 2 dozen thick, spiral needles. But that kit had lots of hard spots. And he was worth it. It was so fun to get creative with him. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I absolutely love him but he’s too much for me to spend right now

1 Like

All the alternative ones are expensive. :tired_face:
And I don’t see him on MacPherson. I need layaway for the expensive kits. :grimacing:

2 Likes

@GrammysReborns Did you see this one? :heart:

1 Like

Yes that one is a Simon Lauren’s I am sure
I will get him.

1 Like

@Nikkiroc
Check out my dead miner, he will be going in my mine when it is complete. Lol

Way off subject, just a fun nack yard project
6 Likes

This is sooooooo cool!!! You have a mine in your back yard??? I love the dead miner… he needs a wife!!!

1 Like

@GrammysReborns I really need to come over!!! The thing is… I wouldn’t ever want to leave!!!

1 Like

You could come and stay with me anytime!! I would so love to have you.
My son made me the most awesome pond for Mother’s day last year and now we are working on the rest of the yard. The hill is the dirt from the pond, he has been bringing in rock, he and Kevin made the mine and now he will finish the mine and soon to come mining camp. Here is my beautiful pond.

6 Likes

Maybe a wife in the camp! Lol

1 Like

Wow so beautiful!

1 Like

That is so cool!
I would love that and the mountains behind your home are beautiful. I have the alps here but they are not as close. We had a nice Koi pond in our house in California but we have yet to build one here. I have a natural stream behind our house but we can’t utilise that because when it rains its pretty strong. We also have a large drainage system on one side of our 1 acre so if we make one it will have to be smaller. Love yours and I can see your Koi swimming around :wink:

2 Likes

Wow wow wow wow wow!!! Grammy!!!:+1:t2::heart:️:+1:t2::heart:️:+1:t2::heart:

1 Like

I fo love it. We live on the desert so it is so nice to go out and relax by our awesome pond I am so proud of it. He made us a small pond in our front yard about 15 years ago, and we always wanted a larger pond ever since he added the island and barrier to keep our turtles safe. I love the calico style. He is doing an awesome job!

1 Like

That pup is amazing. You make me want to try this. Those paws!!

Its lovely, you are so lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you