LOVE this Arianna toddler!

Look how cute she is, the artist did a wonderful job!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-ARIANNA-by-R … 3ca6bd1d33

She’s adorable! She’s so pretty in the light blue.

Wow, you can see she really took her time and used some beautiful thick mohair.
I wonder who’s mohair that is? It is so pretty

I love her, I bet she will skyrocket

I saw her this morning…she’s absolutely gorgeous!

That lady did an awesome job. Definately one of the best I have seen yet. I also like how she is not super pale. Mine is so pale b/c she was a custom order to be very pale.
I hope to reborn another Arianna and make her have curly black hair and the oriental eyes and darker skintones. I also like Arianna as a boy, maybe with dark brown hair and green eyes. =]
I wish I could afford that woman’s though b/c she is definately beautiful.

I am seeing so many more older babies of a large size. Nice for a change. this one is dressed in all antique clothes I think. that is fun
to see. beautiful girl!!

That baby is perfect! She is the first one I have seen that I liked the hair on! It looks nice and soft, not frizzy and the perfect length too! Her coloring is wonderful. She is a great reborn indeed!

She is a lovely Arianna. Number318 you were very honest to admit how much you like her. You are stuck with the Arianna you created as a custom and you did a marvelous job and the poses are so enticing. That is why I bid on yours. The Arianna that this post is about does have a vintage look, but I don’t think any of the clothes or shoes are all that old. Some outfits are quite modern.

I’m charmed by both of these babies, but I’m leaning toward a custom from Number318 (I wish I knew your name). Although I’ve created my own first baby - I’d really rather buy them ready made.

This reminds me of a funny birth story. My sister’s second son’s wife gave birth to her first grandbaby, Alyssa, and it wasn’t an easy birth. Her first son’s wife was looking at the baby in the isolette with all those wires attached and knowing the birthing difficulty and said “Can I get my baby by Mail Order?” What is really funny is she is a Doctor of Psychology. (Later she had big twin boys and all was natural and perfect).

I want to get my reborns by PayPal, but my husband wanted me to do it myself.

I agree, Kim, she’s GORGEOUS!!

She is truly the best i have seen!! WOW!!

She is sooo cute.

Hugs Tina

— Begin quote from __"LyndiesLovies"__*

She is a lovely Arianna. Number318 you were very honest to admit how much you like her. You are stuck with the Arianna you created as a custom and you did a marvelous job and the poses are so enticing. That is why I bid on yours. The Arianna that this post is about does have a vintage look, but I don’t think any of the clothes or shoes are all that old. Some outfits are quite modern.

I’m charmed by both of these babies, but I’m leaning toward a custom from Number318 (I wish I knew your name). Although I’ve created my own first baby - I’d really rather buy them ready made.

This reminds me of a funny birth story. My sister’s second son’s wife gave birth to her first grandbaby, Alyssa, and it wasn’t an easy birth. Her first son’s wife was looking at the baby in the isolette with all those wires attached and knowing the birthing difficulty and said “Can I get my baby by Mail Order?” What is really funny is she is a Doctor of Psychology. (Later she had big twin boys and all was natural and perfect).

I want to get my reborns by PayPal, but my husband wanted me to do it myself.

— End quote

Thank you
My name is Hayley Stoker

I need to save up for that kit!! She’s gorgeous!

I agree, that baby is very well done! But in addition to the beautiful job done on the actual reborning, I am really struck by what a top notch job this artist has done on presenting the baby. The wardrobe, props, auction template and photography all combine to further complement the doll. To me its a great example of how it takes much more than just reborning skills to really be a sucessful reborn artist. This artist has much to be proud of.

Wow, take a look at some of the other items this lady has up for auction! Beautiful gowns and slippers, fit for a baby princess! I’m impressed…

She’s just beautiful!

And look at this one: a cute asian-descent Arianna!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110450115812