Loulou Kazmierczak

Was just reading Joanna’s FB post about her silicone Loulou’s ending bid. She was adopted for approximately $25,000(€22,000-I hope I did the conversion correctly). I am so happy for her. Her work is amazing and it is so refreshing to see others feel the same way. That is one lucky mommy!

18 Likes

post a link?

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never even spent that much on a car. That’s a lot of money for a doll. :open_mouth:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure if Romie Strydom gets that much for hers, anymore. I remember the first month she sold her silicones on eBay. They totaled $111,000.:open_mouth:

2 Likes

7 Likes

i cant even imagine!

That’s the cost of a really nice house around here. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I can’t imagine her going back to doing vinyl kits.:laughing:

3 Likes

I hope that Joanna will continue doing vinyl kits for us po’ folks.:wink:

10 Likes

That baby was the most realistic silicone I have ever seen, such a dream baby! I’m definitely getting the vinyl Loulou!

3 Likes

Right! I can’t ever see being able to drop 25k on a doll. But seriously that doll was beyond amazing. I have been staring at her for days.

Where do you live? I need to consider moving there. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The video❤️

10 Likes

I hadn’t seen that video, thanks for sharing it! She looks so amazingly real!!

2 Likes

I can’t see the video :crying_cat_face:

Go to YouTube and search “loulou silicone” and it should come up for you.

No way! That’s insane!
Are we sure she’s not secretly selling a real baby? :rofl:

1 Like

Here ya go. Only 2 houses to choose from. But they are way less than the cost of that $111,000 doll. You’ll have money left over to renovate however you want. :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks! It was actually my schools filter that was blocking it. It shows her little part so the video was restricted for middle school Wi-Fi viewing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, but aren’t the mailboxes too far away.?:blush: Everyone here would get in trouble trying to catch those packages from the mailman! I can’t catch my own packages here and mine is a few yards away, what am I saying?