Lots of BB kits being sold as partial silicone on Amazon 🤬

Acestar on Amazon has now moved on to turning vinyl kits into partial silicones :nauseated_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I reached out to Amazon because of BB’s ownership of these kits. Without much luck. The rep did say if the owners reached out with proof it would be enough to remove them. Whatever that means. I also don’t know if they could just turn around and make another store. Ugh this is utterly disgusting :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

ACESTAR Reborn Baby Doll Kits, 16-18 Inch Unpainted Real Silicone Dolls Open Eyes |#Jewel| Blank Kit for Beginners, Collectors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09L73PVZY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_1C50XZD2JJTJPK565K42

@bbsupport

2 Likes

@bountifulbaby

1 Like

Looks like stretch Armstrong🤣. It’s a shame you can get away with anything and have no remorse!

Those are gross!How do they get away with this stuff?

Interesting. I posted a question yesterday about why theyre selling illegal knockoffs and it got taken down, :thinking:

The company Acestar now has partial silicone Saskia, April, Sam, Shaya, Huxley, Ramsey, Twin A, Levi and two other kits I don’t recognize :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I clicked on that link. It’s gone.

They are still there though.