Lost doll in California post office

A postal worker reached out to someone saying this doll came out of it’s packaging and is now sitting in a bin with other lost things in a post office in California. Does anyone recognize it?

7 Likes

She’s very nicely painted! I would post to social media and reborns

3 Likes

Somebody is missing this little cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s crazy. You would think the artist or customer would have filed a claim, making it fairly easy to figure out who it belongs to.

3 Likes

I got this post from social media.

1 Like

Shaylen Maxwell thinks it’s one she completed.

6 Likes

So sad!! I just want to pick her up and hold her :sob:

1 Like

That’s one of my worst nightmares! Having a doll go missing/get lost in the mail. She’s a very pretty baby! I hope she is able to go home to her mommy or daddy soon.

3 Likes

That’s so awful. I hope she gets to whomever she belongs with. I also hope that they ask for some kind of proof before just releasing her.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what sculpt she is?

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

Shaylen Maxwell says it’s a Zachary Brace she reborned.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, how awful that she is just tossed in a bin, wonder what happened to the box and the rest of the contents??

5 Likes

It’s very odd to have just the doll removed from the box. Why would they even open it up and remove it? In addition to my name and address on the label, I also write my address on the inside flap and on the outside, upper left-hand corner of the box in case the label is damaged.

4 Likes

OMG this is my baby…I ordered it off ebay…what do I or the seller do or who do we contact?

5 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Sweet-sculpted-by-Cassie-Brace-Weight-5-pounds-2-Ounces-measuring-20/264778842650?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

7 Likes

:frowning: poor thing, look at my baby just laying there probably getting ink stains on her. Such a bummer

5 Likes

How long ago did she get mailed? If I were you, I would first contact the seller. Then you or her need to go to your local post office and file a claim, and show them this post. They should help you get in contact with the post office that has the doll. Some of the Facebook posts about this state which post office she’s at. And through Facebook you should be able to track back and find who first posted it. Obviously the PO employee who took that pic wants to find the owner.

4 Likes

She was suppose to be delivered yesterday, but tracking just say it’s delayed. Hopefully the seller can get it figured out. Such a shame to have a prototype baby be sitting getting messed up at the post office.

5 Likes

I think I read on FB that it is in Bell, California.

4 Likes