Looking for Lou Lou

I’ve been watching Ebay, but if anyone sees a kit for sale somewhere else…could you let me know? I’m not on Facebook so can’t look there.

I know it’s a long shot…but with 2,100 kits out there…I figure someone may end up selling…

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!! :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes open for you!!!

1 Like

Thanks Nikki!!!:hugs:

1 Like

Check in fb groups. That’s how I just found mine! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

She’s not on fb. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops… well rats

1 Like

lol I just deleted everything on my fb yesterday…even my business pages. :scream:

2 Likes

On purpose or accident? I got sick to death of the drama and deactivated my account, but I went back because I sell stuff frequently on there. Plus I have a nursery page in fb. I’m just trying to avoid the feed.

2 Likes

It was purposeful. I just can’t take the nonsense anymore. Ppl are hating more and more. Even families are being divided by this virus including my own. Instead of deleting a ton of people I deleted my pages. I was going to deactivate but didn’t .

I know that if I log in again, it will all come back LOL

2 Likes

I completely understand! It’s crazy.

Yes…no FB for me either…but I’m not averse to letting other people browse their FB for me😂

1 Like

There is someone on FB selling a blank LouLou for $400 + shipping.
I see you don’t have FB anymore but if your interested I could ask her for her email for you?

Well…I want her…but not that bad… :crazy_face: …I don’t think I would pay more than 200 for her

Thank you so much for watching for me though and letting me know!!!

1 Like

@Vanniek and @Miss_Kitty
Funny I should read this, I also deleted my Facebook. SO TIRED OF IT :flushed::roll_eyes::joy:
Too much drama, I did create a brand new Facebook page, no junk , just CLOSE friends and family , and so I can buy and sell on “for sale” pages.

1 Like

Mine was deleted for years I only added it back to be able to communicate with Dolly friends, lol. Only my children, husband one cousin and one friend, lol. The rest are Reborn friends.

2 Likes

Yep I may copy you! I just don’t wanna lose my pics

1 Like